• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Vudoo V-22S Single Shot BR/F-Class Action

Flatland, there are plenty of guys out there using RB/RP guns for BR. There are literally hundreds of 40x's out there being used in BR. While a RB/LP is nice for us right handers, it is certainly not a detriment to use a RB/RP. You will learn to load the gun and time loading won't be the issue. Outdoors it will be learning to read the wind and managing your shots. Indoors, there is plenty of time. I wouldn't worry too much about the port configuration since you already have the gun. Your shooting process will become as much about repetition and muscle memory as anything else.

Reactions: Rimfireshooter99
I have no doubt that the V22S itself will be as capable as any other action out there if the rest of the components are up to the task. The real test will come when every shot counts. No more groups at your leisure. Once that clocks starts and you only have 20 or 25 shots for score, things get real fast. I can't speak to F Class, but take any of the BR targets and shoot them as you would for a match in the time allotted and see where you are at. That is the only real test. And to be honest, it still isn't like shooting in a match. I see a lot of groups here, but score is what we are after at the end of the day if you plan to compete.
Adding to what Jamie said, and I agree with him, just how many of you guys reading this thread are planning to shoot sanctioned ARA or IR50 matches? I'm really curious and I'm hoping a lot of you will try it. It's a Hell of a lot of fun for both the social aspect at matches and learning much more about precision than you'll ever accomplish on a forum where it's so difficult to separate facts from fiction.

Landy

I shoot ir50/50 matches out here in Calif .Sac Valley is sanctioned and Concord usi isnt shoot both .We also have a 22br leage that shoots every month at Richmond rod and gun club. I am lucky to have 3 places here in bay area to shoot 22 benchrest. 2 are close and Sac valley is over an hour+ away. All matches are different weekends of each month very lucky

Hozzie,
I'm in agreement with your statements. I bought a V-22S RB/RP action, since I expected to shoot more F-Class prone matches than BR. However, I've yet to hear of any 22RF F-Class matches in the region, but have been invited to shoot ARA BR matches at a location within reasonable driving distance. After shooting a few hundred rounds through my V-22S, I'm very impressed with some of the groups, but this is the 1st & only 22RF BR rig I've ever used - and this is the first time I've ever shot off a one-pc rest. Got a lot to learn, but at this point in time, I'm starting to wish I'd have ordered a RB/LP action for BR shooting. The joy stick one-pc rest is head & shoulders above the front rest/rear bunny ear bag I started with, but in order to finish up a 25-bull card without undue haste, the left eject & load action looks to have quite an advantage. Wonder if there are any RF F-class shooters out there using a RB/LP action, and if so, how they're getting along with it?
flatland1, I agree with Hozzie, I have a new 2500x custom rifle, RB/RP and it just takes a little time to get used to placing the round in the loading area to be able to close the bolt smoothly. You might want to use your index finger to push the round into the chamber manually, then close the bolt. Those techniques will come to you. Whatever it takes to get comfortable, and relatively quick placing a round and closing the bolt. A left port gives you more visibility to where the round is, but you're doing it with a left hand, which normally is not handling a round. So, it's challenging from both perspectives. If you're a right handed shooter, I think loading with the right hand will be easier to get used to (personal opinion). Good luck, use the cold months to get ready for ARA matches. Might be a good idea to pickup some ARA targets to shoot, so you can get used to that specific target before you hit the matches. I'll be going to matches here in Wisconsin in April/May, for the first time too. Should be great fun and good competition!

Good luck!

RFS99

flatland1, I agree with Hozzie, I have a new 2500x custom rifle, RB/RP and it just takes a little time to get used to placing the round in the loading area to be able to close the bolt smoothly. You might want to use your index finger to push the round into the chamber manually, then close the bolt. Those techniques will come to you. Whatever it takes to get comfortable, and relatively quick placing a round and closing the bolt. A left port gives you more visibility to where the round is, but you're doing it with a left hand, which normally is not handling a round. So, it's challenging from both perspectives. If you're a right handed shooter, I think loading with the right hand will be easier to get used to (personal opinion). Good luck, use the cold months to get ready for ARA matches. Might be a good idea to pickup some ARA targets to shoot, so you can get used to that specific target before you hit the matches. I'll be going to matches here in Wisconsin in April/May, for the first time too. Should be great fun and good competition!

Good luck!

RFS99

I'm a "Southpaw". I shot a 40X for 4 years (RB/RP) loading with my right hand. I ordered my V22-S LB/RP. I like to see where I'm loading and let the brass bounce off my hand (much easier on clean-up). The only range in Wisconsin that I have shot at is in Door County. I try and shoot there at least once a year. Where in WI are you planning to shoot at? I'd like to attend and maybe shoot...

Thanks!

Wonder if there are any RF F-class shooters out there using a RB/LP action, and if so, how they're getting along with it?
Dennis, I've been shooting RF F-class for several years now at - local, state and regional levels. I have always had RB/RP guns (Remington 40x's & Vudoo's) and felt they worked great, and they still work great. Back in Oct I received my V-22s with RB/LP and I have to say I love it. It's a pure pleasure to shoot. I can say with out a doubt if I were building myself a new RF for F-class today, I'd go RB/LP if it was an option. So yes my new preference for shooting RF F-class is RB/LP.

Shane

Reactions: 10ring1 and AUMan
I'm a "Southpaw". I shot a 40X for 4 years (RB/RP) loading with my right hand. I ordered my V22-S LB/RP. I like to see where I'm loading and let the brass bounce off my hand (much easier on clean-up). The only range in Wisconsin that I have shot at is in Door County. I try and shoot there at least once a year. Where in WI are you planning to shoot at? I'd like to attend and maybe shoot...

Thanks!
GTI, for ARA matches, there are a couple of places close to me which will be holding matches this year. One is in Van Dyne, Wisconsin (Van Dyne Sportsmen Club) and the other is in Menominee Falls, Wisconsin (Menominee Falls Rod and Gun Club). I am in the far SE corner of the state and these are about 2 hrs and 1 hr drives, respectively, from where I live.

Good luck!

Flatlander;
I used a MPR 64 (RBRP) for RFBR matches for around 3 yrs, I just tried different ways of running the bolt/reloading, and ended up with partially inserting the new round into the chamber itself (not onto the magazine) with my left hand and closing the bolt. I have high rings on the 64, and with small hands, I was able to insert the new round from the left side in between the scope rings. I found it was better to insert the round into the chamber instead of just dropping the round on to the top of the magazine. Eliminated misfeeds due to the round "bouncing/rattling" around on top of the magazine, and laying off center in the open chamber. I never had trouble completing a card within the time limit, but I admit to pulling the trigger when I should not have due to wind conditions. I suck at reading the wind and being patient at times.

Flatlander;
I used a MPR 64 (RBRP) for RFBR matches for around 3 yrs, I just tried different ways of running the bolt/reloading, and ended up with partially inserting the new round into the chamber itself (not onto the magazine) with my left hand and closing the bolt. I have high rings on the 64, and with small hands, I was able to insert the new round from the left side in between the scope rings. I found it was better to insert the round into the chamber instead of just dropping the round on to the top of the magazine. Eliminated misfeeds due to the round "bouncing/rattling" around on top of the magazine, and laying off center in the open chamber. I never had trouble completing a card within the time limit, but I admit to pulling the trigger when I should not have due to wind conditions. I suck at reading the wind and being patient at times.
You're not alone regarding the wind!

Adding to what Jamie said, and I agree with him, just how many of you guys reading this thread are planning to shoot sanctioned ARA or IR50 matches? I'm really curious and I'm hoping a lot of you will try it. It's a Hell of a lot of fun for both the social aspect at matches and learning much more about precision than you'll ever accomplish on a forum where it's so difficult to separate facts from fiction.

Landy
I've been shooting ABRA, IR50, BP-150 and ARA targets in "club" matches and shot my first sanctioned ARA match in October. We've recently sanctioned our local club, Angelina Rifle and Pistol Club, near Lufkin, Texas for the outdoor season beginning in March. We're excited with our move to sanctioned ARA matches and invite competitors to come shoot with us.

Norm Flynn

I've been shooting ABRA, IR50, BP-150 and ARA targets in "club" matches and shot my first sanctioned ARA match in October. We've recently sanctioned our local club, Angelina Rifle and Pistol Club, near Lufkin, Texas for the outdoor season beginning in March. We're excited with our move to sanctioned ARA matches and invite competitors to come shoot with us.

Norm Flynn
Norm, what kind of ARA scores is your new vudoo producing? Hope you don't mind me asking thanks.

Any of you folks thinking of any version of BR shooting, as winter winds down, you should really think about getting some targets, IR, ARA, whatever,
and start to establish some baselines for shooting, if for no other reason than ability to shoot any kind of groups does not directly translate to the established score disciplines as well as a far better metric for rifle/ ammo performance.
it will also allow the necessary skill to move around on a card, especially on a two piece setup, preferably over flags and learning the hows, whys, and whens to use sighters effectively. Anybody interested in any type of registered matches......you're dead before you start without flags.

Norm, what kind of ARA scores is your new vudoo producing? Hope you don't mind me asking thanks.
Roscoe, Don't mind you asking at all and I wish I had enough experience with the rifle to respond to your question ... but I don't. I've shot less than 250 rounds through the rifle and most of that was initial scope zeroing, tuner twisting and five round groups. Unfortunately unintended consequences from living my life on the "high side of moderation" put me on the sidelines for close to two months.

I'm hoping to start shooting by the beginning of February and will post data as I generate it. See Page 21, Post #1016 on this thread for a photo of the rifle, first impressions and first three five-round groups.

Norm

Benton Gun Club (https://www.bentongunclub.org/ ) shoots BR every Thursday morning. No affiliation but we use this target and if you do not shoot a possible (250) with around 15- X's or more you will not finish in first place. Last Thursday morning the winning score was 250-15X and two shooter timed for first place.
IBS50RF|
IBS50RF

Norm Flynn
Hey Norm id your club gonna offer a factory class also or only unlimited class shooting? Looking forward to seeing what that new V22S does.

Irish

Hey Norm id your club gonna offer a factory class also or only unlimited class shooting? Looking forward to seeing what that new V22S does.

Irish
Irish,

At least at this time we're only going to offer the unlimited class. We struggled with the question of what classes we'd offer. The shooters who have supported our club matches all shoot unlimited rifles. We just didn't see the demand for a factory class in our area - Houston, Beaumont, Huntsville and western Louisiana.

Norm

fellow shooter just got his hole shot built rifle rifle last week .He ordered same time as me.Correction it was stiller built. Vudoo has really let me down .Sorry it was a hole shot my bad

Last edited:
fellow shooter just got his hole shot built rifle rifle last week .He ordered same time as me.Correction it was stiller built. Vudoo has really let me down .
That’s a shame. Jerry does nice work. Might I ask what barrel he fit ?

fellow shooter just got his hole shot built rifle rifle last week .He ordered same time as me.Correction it was stiller built. Vudoo has really let me down .
Matt,
Sorry to hear this, what are the particulars of your order?

MB

single shot bench rest rifle shelin 24"
Ok, the hold up for us has been Shilen barrels; we originally ordered 90 (and continue to order them regularly) and they're literally trickling in. We don't receive them at the expected rate, which isn't and has never been the case for others.

MB

Ok, the hold up for us has been Shilen barrels; we originally ordered 90 (and continue to order them regularly) and they're literally trickling in. We don't receive them at the expected rate, which isn't and has never been the case for others.

MB
Yes I was told this

MB
Mike, do you still have the Ace barrels in stock, readily available for the V22s? If so, are you seeing many folks order with the Ace barrel?

Anyone out there, if you have an Ace barrel on your V22s, please post some pics of your targets so we can see how it shoots.

Thanks,

RFS99

Mike, do you still have the Ace barrels in stock, readily available for the V22s? If so, are you seeing many folks order with the Ace barrel?

Anyone out there, if you have an Ace barrel on your V22s, please post some pics of your targets so we can see how it shoots.

Thanks,

RFS99
I changed my order a while ago when I was told that the Shilen's were quite hard to come by. I switched to an ACE. Turns out they're waiting for them also!

Mike B what is your best guess as to when the shilen barrel and the falivo fare triggers will be available? Also would the V22s action fit a stock inletted for a Rem 40x (like a Stith)?

Last edited:
All you folks complaining about not having your rifle on a expected date knowing Vudoo just went through a move and barrels are getting to them when they do and folks are being told that need to chill...rifles are being finished in the order they were placed and will get to you as soon as possible..maybe try ordering a barrel yourself and send it to them..I sent them 2 kreigers for my build.. I also ordered 4 Benchmark barrels early November and they were delivered to my door December 24th.

All you folks complaining about not having your rifle on a expected date knowing Vudoo just went through a move and barrels are getting to them when they do and folks are being told that need to chill...rifles are being finished in the order they were placed and will get to you as soon as possible..maybe try ordering a barrel yourself and send it to them..I sent them 2 kreigers for my build.. I also ordered 4 Benchmark barrels early November and they were delivered to my door December 24th.
I couldn't agree more. We all seem to want 'instant gratification' in today's world, and I'm as impatient as anyone else when I make the financial commitment to buy an expensive gun. I recall making numerous phone calls to a pistolsmith out in Denver after sending him one of my Colt 1911s to build a custom on for IPSC shooting. This guy was very popular back then (mid-1980s), and it took the better part of a year to get the completed pistol back - and it was worth the wait, just as a V-22 is worth the wait. I would guess that most of the guys here who're displaying impatience have never ordered a custom-built rifle or pistol before...

BTW Bullet Pusher - that's excellent service from Benchmark; it took considerably longer than that to get a 3-groove bbl from them for my 1st jelrod-converted 40X that was set up to use V-22 magazines several years ago.

I would guess that most of the guys here who're displaying impatience have never ordered a custom-built rifle or pistol before...
You're right Dennis, I've never ordered a custom built rifle or pistol before. I really had no idea what to expect. (not an apology, just a fact) I'll be better prepared next time. I guess this is more the norm rather than the exception with all custom firearms. They don't keep 'em on the shelves....

I'll bet even Vudoo knows people are just anxious to get their great product

Reactions: GTI
I couldn't agree more. We all seem to want 'instant gratification' in today's world, and I'm as impatient as anyone else when I make the financial commitment to buy an expensive gun. I recall making numerous phone calls to a pistolsmith out in Denver after sending him one of my Colt 1911s to build a custom on for IPSC shooting. This guy was very popular back then (mid-1980s), and it took the better part of a year to get the completed pistol back - and it was worth the wait, just as a V-22 is worth the wait. I would guess that most of the guys here who're displaying impatience have never ordered a custom-built rifle or pistol before...

BTW Bullet Pusher - that's excellent service from Benchmark; it took considerably longer than that to get a 3-groove bbl from them for my 1st jelrod-converted 40X that was set up to use V-22 magazines several years ago.
Yes Sir they quoted me 90 days so I was definitely shocked when the Brown truck dropped them off..they were 3-groove @1.250 for 4”s then tapered down to .900 straight..I took the Kreiger off and had one of the benchmarks cambered with the Nevius reamer..haven’t had a chance to shoot it yet..hell I’d rather be waiting on a rifle then having one and not having the time to shoot it.

I got some good news today! Jill called me back and told me that the next ACE barrel they get is mine! They received the stock from McMillan, they already have my trigger and the finishing process has begun. I should have it by the middle to the end of the month! Looks like the wait is almost over!
Hurray!

Bullet Pusher - Would definitely like to see groups shot with your new BM 3-groove bbl. Just a year ago, I could get a Shilen in nearly any contour within a week; now it's anyone's guess how long it'd take to get another R5 or R0 contour blank from them. I'd like to do a BM 2 or 3 groove bbl for my V-22S, just to compare it to how well the R5 Shilen is currently shooting - which is very good.

Has anyone tried the PQP trigger on the V-22s?
No sir. The PQP is actually a knock-off of the Flavio and based on how it all came about, I'll have nothing to do with them. KSS buys them and as I understand it from those that have used it, they've had issues. I'd recommend going straight to the true source of the design....Flavio Fare and his son, Fabio.

MB

No sir. The PQP is actually a knock-off of the Flavio and based on how it all came about, I'll have nothing to do with them. KSS buys them and as I understand it from those that have used it, they've had issues. I'd recommend going straight to the true source of the design....Flavio Fare and his son, Fabio.

MB
Mike I talked to Jill who said the FF is held up in shipping and does not know when will be available.

Mike I talked to Jill who said the FF is held up in shipping and does not know when will be available.
Yessir, that dynamic exists for many. Industry in Italy was hit very hard by by Covid and after they opened back up, things haven't been the same. In addition, Flavio moved into a new shop and there have been a few challenges to overcome, but they're on the upward path now.

MB

Has anyone tried the PQP trigger on the V-22s?

To the best of my knowledge, the PQP trigger is made in Italy by the company that used to be involved with FF. My understanding is that FF son worked with them at one time building the parts and when he left, they continued to build the design and sell it anyways. I build a lot of parts for PQP, but I do not build the triggers. That is really the only reason I am answering this to clarify things. However, I use quite a lot of the PQP triggers after having issues with another high dollar trigger, but have not had any issues with the 10 or so PQPs I have installed. It is my go to trigger at this point. The design is really simple and foolproof. I would still like to build a trigger one day, but am seemingly more interested in other things or it would be done I guess.

To the best of my knowledge, the PQP trigger is made in Italy by the company that used to be involved with FF. My understanding is that FF son worked with them at one time building the parts and when he left, they continued to build the design and sell it anyways. I build a lot of parts for PQP, but I do not build the triggers. That is really the only reason I am answering this to clarify things. However, I use quite a lot of the PQP triggers after having issues with another high dollar trigger, but have not had any issues with the 10 or so PQPs I have installed. It is my go to trigger at this point. The design is really simple and foolproof. I would still like to build a trigger one day, but am seemingly more interested in other things or it would be done I guess.
Jerry,
All of what you’re saying about where it’s made and who it’s made by is true, but the part that’s left out is, the PQP trigger is made using Flavio Fare technical information and without the permission of Flavio Fare. Flavio has made this clear and I’ve validated it in conversation with the maker of the PQP trigger. So, I’ll not support a claim jumper (as you’ve referred to these types before), regardless of who sells the trigger and regardless of who gets emotional about it.

In addition, there’s a big conversation on your site about the reliability of the PQP with pictures of the side plate removed, so what I’m saying is to clarify your clarification. I have everything in writing and can support what I’ve honestly stated here, as can others from your site that confirmed the same info I did.

As a matter of note, I work with facts and truth, not emotion and personal ties, so when someone asks a question in my thread, I tell the whole truth, not just the part that serves me and could leave them in a lurch....obviously some don’t like it, but you know the old saying....

MB

Last edited:
Reactions: 10ring1
Bullet Pusher - Would definitely like to see groups shot with your new BM 3-groove bbl. Just a year ago, I could get a Shilen in nearly any contour within a week; now it's anyone's guess how long it'd take to get another R5 or R0 contour blank from them. I'd like to do a BM 2 or 3 groove bbl for my V-22S, just to compare it to how well the R5 Shilen is currently shooting - which is very good.

I plan on sighting it in at an indoor 25-50yd range near me. Once that's done I'll see what kind of groups I can produce without a tuner and post a few.

I would love to but don’t have a clue how to post a picture..you can pm me a email or cell # and I can send a picture of a target that way.The only rounds that have been fired through it is what my smith fired playing with the tuner setting.It does look pretty promising.

I would love to but don’t have a clue how to post a picture..you can pm me a email or cell # and I can send a picture of a target that way.The only rounds that have been fired through it is what my smith fired playing with the tuner setting.It does look pretty promising.

I'll keep you posted...

Who installed the barrel for you?

As winter is slowly moving along, and the virus is becoming controlled, I'm sure there are many like me that can't wait for outdoor shooting to start up this spring.

I realize not everyone that reads this is into competition 50 yard RFBR. But since that is my interest I would like to get a feel for what you guys think.

Will this spring be the coming out for the Vudoo Single Shot BR?F class action?

How many actually plan to bring that action to the big stage of RFBR.

When I say big stage I'm talking the Triple Crown of Rimfire, The ARA Indoor/outdoor Nationals, the IR 50/50 10 Shot outdoor/indoor Nationals, the IR 50/50 Unlimited Indoor/outdoor Nationals or any of the Precision Shooting League (PSL) matches?

At this point in time these are the only matches that really count.

Fact is we need more shooters. I don't want to put pressure on anyone, but someone has to step up and showcase this action.

I can assure you that you will be welcomed, and everyone will want to see your set up and get to know you.

TKH

As winter is slowly moving along, and the virus is becoming controlled, I'm sure there are many like me that can't wait for outdoor shooting to start up this spring.

I realize not everyone that reads this is into competition 50 yard RFBR. But since that is my interest I would like to get a feel for what you guys think.

Will this spring be the coming out for the Vudoo Single Shot BR?F class action?

How many actually plan to bring that action to the big stage of RFBR.

When I say big stage I'm talking the Triple Crown of Rimfire, The ARA Indoor/outdoor Nationals, the IR 50/50 10 Shot outdoor/indoor Nationals, the IR 50/50 Unlimited Indoor/outdoor Nationals or any of the Precision Shooting League (PSL) matches?

At this point in time these are the only matches that really count.

Fact is we need more shooters. I don't want to put pressure on anyone, but someone has to step up and showcase this action.

I can assure you that you will be welcomed, and everyone will want to see your set up and get to know you.

TKH
Hey Tony,
I'm glad to see you're back here, as I've grown to appreciate and respect what you have to say. You're killin' it in the BR world, and this isn't new; you've been doing so for a long time and have the trophies to prove it. I hope you'll become a fixture among us to share your perspective and experience because I've come to believe you're about setting a better example....please take that for what it's worth. I've watched people on this forum, not in Vudoo threads, mistreat you based on a lack of understanding, and I didn't stand for it and I won't. I spoke up then and I'll do so again if need be.

Personally, I'll be headed out this Spring with my rig. It's a forgone conclusion that the action is a V-22S with a revived Mueller barrel, Vudoo/Flavio Trigger and BBRS stock. I'm using Kelbly Dovetail Rings and a Nightforce Competition with a SEB Max front rest. @Tim7139 mentioned a rear bag a while back that I need to look into. At the moment, what I just stated is as much as I've cared to know about Benchrest. In fact, the rifle is still in KY, but I'm headed back to Ivan's week after next to move forward on our project and will bring the rifle home. Based on my lack of interest, the rifle has been there for quite a while.

I'll start out at local matches after I head to Lapua to test ammo, but the "Big Stage" isn't in my future....I truly have no interest in it. However, I'm quite certain there will be V-22S based rifles on the "Big Stage," but I can't speak as to whether it's this Spring or not. It's not my focus to have them there as the meat of this community for us is different....it's more about servitude than anything else. It seems this approach has been terribly difficult for some to understand and what I've watched as a result continues to fuel my lack of interest and the interests of others (lots of newer shooters) and there's only one answer....it's going to take many more than you to set a better example.

What has been expected in this thread and other threads I manage is total transparency, honesty, humility, service to others and the willingness to add real value while standing one's ground when these things don't exist in any dialogue. Anything that falls outside these tenets will not survive in any Vudoo related thread. Beyond that, we've had guys from the niche part of the community call the shop to order an action and speak to our employees in an "ill manner," more recently there was a guy that called the person on our end of the phone a liar. So, we refunded his money on the spot and fired him as a customer. That's what the right examples going forward has to represent and please know, I'm not saying this "to" TKH, you're already part of how things improve....I've seen it.

I'm asking, publicly, with humility, that you, as a senior part of a unique niche community, help propagate what newer shooters are really looking for. It has nothing to do with the V-22S or any other piece of gear, nothing to do with bragging rights about anything, nothing to do with matches on the "Big Stage;" it's really as simple as the things I mentioned above. That's how the community grows....

Thanks Tony and I hope you hear what I'm saying for the reasons I'm saying it....

MB

Last edited:
Hey Tony,
I'm glad to see you're back here, as I've grown to appreciate and respect what you have to say. You're killin' it in the BR world, and this isn't new; you've been doing so for a long time and have the trophies to prove it. I hope you'll become a fixture among us to share your perspective and experience because I've come to believe you're about setting a better example....please take that for what it's worth. I've watched people on this forum, not in Vudoo threads, mistreat you based on a lack of understanding, and I didn't stand for it and I won't. I spoke up then and I'll do so again if need be.

Personally, I'll be headed out this Spring with my rig. It's a forgone conclusion that the action is a V-22S with a revived Mueller barrel, Vudoo/Flavio Trigger and BBRS stock. I'm using Kelbly Dovetail Rings and a Nightforce Competition with a SEB Max front rest. @Tim7139 mentioned a rear bag a while back that I need to look into. At the moment, what I just stated is as much as I've cared to know about Benchrest. In fact, the rifle is still in KY, but I'm headed back to Ivan's week after next to move forward on our project and will bring the rifle home. Based on my lack of interest, the rifle has been there for quite a while.

I'll start out at local matches after I head to Lapua to test ammo, but the "Big Stage" isn't in my future....I truly have no interest in it. However, I'm quite certain there will be V-22S based rifles on the "Big Stage," but I can't speak as to whether it's this Spring or not. It's not my focus to have them there as the meat of this community for us is different....it's more about servitude than anything else. It seems this approach has been terribly difficult for some to understand and what I've watched as a result continues to fuel my lack of interest and the interests of others (lots of newer shooters) and there's only one answer....it's going to take many more than you to set a better example.

What has been expected in this thread and other threads I manage is total transparency, honesty, humility, service to others and the willingness to add real value while standing one's ground when these things don't exist in any dialogue. Anything that falls outside these tenets will not survive in any Vudoo related thread. Beyond that, we've had guys from the niche part of the community call the shop to order an action and speak to our employees in an "ill manner," more recently there was a guy that called the person on our end of the phone a liar. So, we refunded his money on the spot and fired him as a customer. That's what the right examples going forward has to represent and please know, I'm not saying this "to" TKH, you're already part of how things improve....I've seen it.

I'm asking, publicly, with humility, that you, as a senior part of a unique niche community, help propagate what newer shooters are really looking for. It has nothing to do with the V-22S or any other piece of gear, nothing to do with bragging rights about anything, nothing to do with matches on the "Big Stage;" it's really as simple as the things I mentioned above. That's how the community grows....

Thanks Tony and I hope you hear what I'm saying for the reasons I'm saying it....

MB