• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rimfire Vudoo V22 AICS Single Shot Adapter, Bolt Disassembly Cocking Tool, Mag Loader Tool, Magazine Bench Tray, Bullet Lifter

Panther

Competition Shooter
Minuteman
  • Jun 21, 2009
    Alabama
    I have 3D-printed parts available for the Vudoo V22. These are all things that I made for myself and use them with my Vudoo, but then other Vudoo shooters at local matches wanted some too. I’m making them available to our ‘Hide members here. Most items are made to order, so you can pick your colors and/or options.... If you're like me and color doesn't really matter, I'll just pick it out for you based on what I have already made or the filament I've got loaded in the 3D printer. If you're not familiar with 3D print items, they're made layer-by-layer by melting plastic filament through a 3D printer, and may have cosmetic imperfections (layers visible, etc), but I guarantee that they'll do the job they're designed to do!

I combine shipping... you basically pay $4-5 shipping (sorry, had to raise it) on just your first item and the rest going into the same package are discounted.

1. Single-shot Adapter: For F-Class and other matches that require single-shot loading, or just because you prefer it, I have a lightweight magwell insert/adapter that is topped with a "sled" for loading a single round at a time. As I'm sure you've seen on your gun, there's not much exposed room in a repeater action when the bolt is open, but the "sled" is as big as possible while still clearing the bolt surfaces and putting the bullet at the correct angle so that the bolt pushes it smoothly into the chamber. If your fingers aren't thin or as nimble as they used to be, consider the "single-cartridge 'pen' holder" below to use with this. I most commonly make these adapters in yellow or white (makes it obvious to the match director that you're not using a standard magazine), but can be 3D-printed in gray, or black on request. NEW: As a special request by a shooter that uses a joystick front rest where the joystick hits their magazines (and so also a normal single-shot adapter), I have developed a "compact" (short profile) version that sits almost flush with the bottom of your rifle stock, with just enough exposed to grab to seat or remove (see image of model below). If you don't specify this "compact" version specifically, though, you'll get the regular, magazine-sized version. Either version is $25 shipped.

2. A single-cartridge "pen" holder-- a rod type tool that holds one 22 cartridge slip-fit by the base that you can use along with (or without) the single-shot sled to aid in inserting a single cartridge -- great for cold days, gloved hands, or just less-than-nimble or pudgy fingers. I made this so that I never "miss" when putting a cartridge in place on the single-shot adapter. I use this same tool in combination with single-shot adapters with my CZ and Anschutz too. You slip the back of a cartridge into it (see photo) and then start the cartridge into the chamber, easily pull the holder away and then simply use the bolt to finish seating the cartridge into the chamber. $4 when shipped with a single-shot adapter or also add $5 for mailing if ordered alone. I usually have them pre-made in white or yellow or gray.

3. A V22 bolt assembly/disassembly/cocking/decocking/recocking tool, similar to the one offered by Vudoo Gun Works. If you ever over-rotate your bolt and the cocking piece ends up in the cocking ramp (you've just accidently de-cocked your bolt), this tool also EASILY allows you to move it back to normal cocked position in about 2 seconds without *any* disassembly so you can slip your bolt back into your gun. $22 shipped, or $18 if you're already paying shipping on another item being mailed at the same time. This tool works on V22 repeater bolts *and* V22s single-shot bolts. I guarantee that this works as described, and that it works just like the more expensive version available direct from VGW. I most commonly make these in white, yellow or orange (easy to find in your range bag or your tool kit), but can also be made in red, black or gray.

4. A thumb-assist magazine loader for V22 repeater magazines. These work on both polymer and metal type magazines, but if you buy metal mags from Vudoo, they all come with a gadget like this anyway. Especially for us polymer mag owners, if you have trouble pulling down on the magazine follower spring buttons "just right" to avoid rim-lock, then this tool is for you. It gives you just the right depth before you drop in the next cartridge. This is also really helpful if you use replacement magazine extended baseplates for 12 or more cartridges such that you've had to remove the load-assist buttons. Another use: if you have a polymer magazine that is a little "tight" at the top and that first round doesn't freely drop when you pull down on the spring assist buttons, this gadget will overcome that easily. I most often make these in orange, yellow, or white (easy to find in your range bag) but also can be made in black or gray. $14 shipped, or $10 if you're already paying shipping on another item being mailed at the same time.

5. V22 Magazine Caps -- if you like to pre-load your magazines before going to the range like I do, these slip-on/snap-in caps protect that exposed top cartridge from bullet damage. They only work on at least partially loaded magazines (otherwise on a fully empty magazine the follower buttons get in the way). Unless you state otherwise, you'll get them sized for Vudoo's polymer magazines, but slightly different ones for the Vudoo metal mags are available on request. Available in translucent clear (which is what I like to use), white, yellow, black, or gray. $8 for five, $15 for ten, including shipping with any other item. If ordered alone, add $5 for shipping for up to quantity 15. Because of the "fingers" that hold them on, they can break if banged around a bit, so you might want to order extras... but I personally have six magazines with these covers, and in the last year and a half have only had to replace one cover.

6. V22 Magazine Bench Tray -- Holds five Vudoo polymer magazines (with or without mag base extensions) on the bench to keep you (me) organized during a match. The mags sit at a tilt, ready to grab, but the slots are not tight so there's no fumbling. This is ONLY made in GRAY or BLACK. It can be produced personalized with your name molded into both sides for $5 more, otherwise text will be "VUDOO". $30 shipped (uses a lot of plastic and takes over 15 hours to 3D print!). Sorry, this is one of the few of my items that doesn't benefit from combined shipping since it usually has to go in a separate package.

7. V22 "Plus 1" Magazine Extension -- Replaces baseplate on the V22 *polymer* magazines to allow an extra round (11 total). I personally run these on my mags -- treating one as a "spare" just in case. These also have numbers 1 through 6 on the bottom with a corresponding dimple in which you can put a dab of paint or fingernail polish if you like to keep your magazines individually identified. I usually keep some on the shelf made in gray or black. $10 each, $45 for five. Add $5 shipping if you are not combining with other items. NOTE: Some of the photos show taller "Plus 2" type extensions. I'm currently making just the lower profile "Plus 1" extensions, same as I personally use.

7A. V22 Magazine Base Inserts -- You know that sinking feeling in your stomach when you've taken apart one of your magazines and that little insert that goes at the bottom of the spring and into the magazine base goes flying? Yeah, me too. I've never quite lost one yet, but I've come close, so I've made spares for just such an emergency. I made mine in orange (easier to find on the floor) which will also be the color you get unless you specify otherwise... I'm also keeping packs of dark gray on the shelf, and I have a couple sets here of dark gray with red buttons. Choices per pack of 3 are orange, gray, yellow, or black. Of course, when they're installed in a magazine, all you see is the small round button you depress for disassembly. Sold as a pack of three for $10, for peace of mind. Want them in different colors for magazine differentiation? Pack of three in mixed colors (your choices for each one in a different color: orange, yellow, dark blue, royal blue, cyan, green, red, white, gray, or black) for $18, or pack of five for $25. Add $5 for mailing if you are not combining with other items.

8. V22 Trigger Spacers -- If you're going to send your V22 barreled action to Lapua or Killough/Eley for ammo testing, be very careful with your trigger so it doesn't get damaged in shipping. What I did was make two spacers (sort of like stock bedding pillars) to hold the trigger guard/base metal in place to protect my actual TriggerTech Diamond trigger assembly while my barreled action was out of the stock and being transported. Of course you can get something similar from the hardware store, but if you want these, they're the correct diameter and length and $2 for the pair. Add $4 shipping if you are not combining with other items.

9. Chamber/Safety Block -- If you don't like the idea of putting a plastic safety flag in your hot chamber, this is for you. Typically made in bright yellow, orange or red, this is similar to the single-shot adapter, but without the sled, and instead visibly blocks the chamber as a safety device with the bolt open or removed. $20, and add $5 shipping if you are not combining with other items.

10. Bullet Bench Tray -- If you're shooting a match with a V22-S or otherwise need to feed single-shot, I made this tray with the cartridges in 5-shot sets. It holds 60 rounds in the twelve 5-shot sets, plus an extra 2+2 in the middle, all in a pattern that makes it easy to for you to progressively remove individual cartridges and to tell at a glance how many you've shot (how many have been taken out of the tray). It's intended to sit on the bench with you (or on your shooting mat if you're prone and/or doing F-Class), and is 4" x 6.5" in size. It's smooth on the bottom (that's the way I use mine), but you can add a length of adhesive neoprene strip or similar to the bottom if you want it to be less slick on your bench or mat surface. $30 shipped (uses a lot of plastic and takes almost 12 hours to 3D print!). Sorry, this is one of the few of my items that don't benefit from combined shipping since it usually has to go in a separate package.

11. Bullet Cartridge Tray "Lifter Boxes" for Lapua, SK, RWS, and Eley... and now also CCI Std Velocity and Norma TAC-22 -- My old fingers have trouble getting the cartridges out of the Lapua or SK boxes one-by-one to load into magazines or to take out and put in a bench tray for single shot feed. The lube can be messy so I don't like to just dump them out, so I've made a simple fixture that you put the 50-round tray in right out of the box, and it raises the shells up -- with the rows in alternating heights -- to make them easy to grab without having to pry them up with my fingernails. Not a big deal, but takes care of a small annoyance. The staggered rows are tall enough so that you can use it for single-shot direct loading if you don't have another block to use like my one in #10. I prefer these most of the time since they don't require transferring the cartridges to another loading block. The Lapua and SK box trays are identical in size so both will work in the same fixture. The RWS box insert is larger so it has its own version (the Lapua/SK trays can fit in the RWS fixture, but they're quite loose and better in their properly-sized fixture). What I've done is "tailor-made" each style for that specific manufacturer. Eley ammo boxes don't have these kinds of trays, but have a flat rectangular panel that you have to pop out of their box... I have a version of the lifter that you can drop in and put the panel back on the original box, and easily take it back out when you're done. This works with Eley's flip-top boxes (Match/black box, Club, Contact, Force, etc) and their slide-out type box (Tenex). I also have a version for Eley that is more like the Lapua and CCI Std Vel trays, where you take the top panel out and lay it in the tray. I personally prefer the drop-in insert when using Eley, but it's a personal preference. If you use CCI Std Velocity or Norma TAC-22 for practice/plinking ammo, I have versions for them too! All the above versions are $13 each. Add $5 shipping if you're not combining with any other items, but that $5 will cover as many as SIX of the lifter boxes in one package. NEW: For match shooters in high-heat environments where you have to be in the direct sun while shooting, or have to store these in a hot car, heat-resistant versions are available. I'm in Alabama -- summers are HOT here, and I've never had a problem with the standard ones, but I've had just a couple reports from New Mexico and Florida where they've warped a bit when they've gotten too hot... only the Lapua/SK and the RWS styles. These heat-resistant ones are 3D-printed out of a translucent PETG instead of the usual PLA material. They take twice as long to print, so I have to charge a little extra for them ($18 each instead of $13)... but they're available if you need them. I keep the heat-resistant Lapua/SK and RWS versions on the shelf, but I can make them for any of the other brands listed.

Attachments

• 1. VSled1.jpg
      1. VSled1.jpg
      111.7 KB · Views: 622
    • 1. VSled2.jpg
      1. VSled2.jpg
      81 KB · Views: 572
    • 2. Cartridge Holder.jpg
      2. Cartridge Holder.jpg
      56.9 KB · Views: 845
    • 3. V22-BoltTool.jpg
      3. V22-BoltTool.jpg
      23.5 KB · Views: 565
    • 5. Mag Caps.jpg
      5. Mag Caps.jpg
      118.6 KB · Views: 582
    • 6. MagTray.jpg
      6. MagTray.jpg
      400.1 KB · Views: 556
    • 4. Mag Loader.jpg
      4. Mag Loader.jpg
      43.1 KB · Views: 780
    • 4. MagLoaders-Yellow.jpg
      4. MagLoaders-Yellow.jpg
      86.8 KB · Views: 690
    • 8. V22 Trigger spacers.jpg
      8. V22 Trigger spacers.jpg
      11.3 KB · Views: 422
    • 9. ChamberBlock.jpg
      9. ChamberBlock.jpg
      41 KB · Views: 290
    • 10. 22 Bench Tray.jpg
      10. 22 Bench Tray.jpg
      123.3 KB · Views: 283
    • 11.  Lifter Box.jpg
      11. Lifter Box.jpg
      150.9 KB · Views: 253
    • 11.  RWS Lifter.jpg
      11. RWS Lifter.jpg
      78.6 KB · Views: 221
    • 11 Eley Lifter model.jpg
      11 Eley Lifter model.jpg
      23.8 KB · Views: 205
    • 11. CCI_StdV.jpg
      11. CCI_StdV.jpg
      205.8 KB · Views: 189
    • 1. VSled S-Shot Adapter Compact Version.jpg
      1. VSled S-Shot Adapter Compact Version.jpg
      43.6 KB · Views: 174
    • 7. MagExt - Low Profile.jpg
      7. MagExt - Low Profile.jpg
      63.1 KB · Views: 126
    • 1. SSA_Compare.jpg
      1. SSA_Compare.jpg
      44 KB · Views: 61
    • 3. BoltTools.jpg
      3. BoltTools.jpg
      85.4 KB · Views: 55
    • 7A. MagbaseInsert.jpg
      7A. MagbaseInsert.jpg
      255.1 KB · Views: 40
    Last edited:
    I'll take a:
    2. A single-cartridge "pen" holder
    and
    3. A V22 bolt assembly/disassembly/cocking/decocking/recocking tool.
    I have a V22S on order since August, to be delivered in Jan., so don't need your other fine items.

Yellow is my color of choice.

Let me know how to pay.
    Regards, Slo cat

I'll take a:
    2. A single-cartridge "pen" holder
    and
    3. A V22 bolt assembly/disassembly/cocking/decocking/recocking tool.
    I have a V22S on order since August, to be delivered in Jan., so don't need your other fine items.

Yellow is my color of choice.

Let me know how to pay.
    Regards, Slo cat

Those will be $23 shipped if in the lower 48. I'll send a private message with details. MIKE

I would like a #3 V22- Bolt Tool yellow.
    One #7 Mag Extension.
    Let me know how to pay.
    Thanks

I would like the bolt disassembly tool in orange.

I'll take one of each of the following 360 tools all in yellow:
    Single shot adapter
    "Pen" holder
    Bolt Assembly tool
    Please send payment info.

I *think* I've responded to all of the requests via private conversation about timing and payment info... but with the holidays I've been just slightly less organized. Please send me a private message if it looks like I missed you! MIKE

I have 3D-printed parts available for the Vudoo V22. These are all things that I made for myself and use them with my Vudoo, but then other Vudoo shooters at local matches wanted some too. I’m making them available to our ‘Hide members here. Most items are made to order, so you can pick your colors and/or options.... note that some items are no longer offered in orange... this latest batch of PLA filament doesn't come out looking quite as nice as the previous batch and the other colors. I can still use it if you *really* want orange, and the parts will be just as functional, but maybe a little less "pretty" (by 3D Print standards). I combine shipping... you basically pay $3 shipping on one item and the rest are discounted.

1. Single-shot Adapter: For F-Class and other matches that require single-shot loading, I have a lightweight magwell insert/adapter that is topped with a "sled" for loading a single round at a time. As I'm sure you've seen on your gun, there's not much exposed room in a repeater action when the bolt is open, but the "sled" is as big as possible while still clearing the bolt surfaces and putting the bullet at the correct angle so the bolt pushes it smoothly into the chamber. I most commonly make these in yellow or white (makes it obvious to the match director that you're not using a standard magazine), but can be 3D-printed in gray, or black on request. $25 shipped.

2. A single-cartridge "pen" holder-- a rod type tool that holds one 22 cartridge slip-fit by the base that you can use along with (or without) the single-shot sled to aid in inserting a single cartridge -- great for cold days, gloved hands, or just less-than nimble fingers. $3 when shipped with a single-shot adapter. I have them pre-made in white or yellow, but they can also be made in gray, or black.

3. A V22 bolt assembly/disassembly/cocking/decocking/recocking tool, similar to the one offered by Vudoo Gun Works. If you ever over-rotate your bolt and the cocking piece ends up in the cocking ramp (you've just accidently de-cocked your bolt), this tool also EASILY allows you to move it back to normal cocked position in about 2 seconds without *any* disassembly so you can slip your bolt back into your gun. $20 shipped, or $18 if included with other item(s) being shipped at the same time. This tool doesn't just work on repeater bolts, though... it also works on the single-shot bolts. I guarantee that this works as described, and that it works just like the more expensive version available direct from VGW. I most commonly make these in white or yellow (easy to find in your range bag or your tool kit), but can also be made in red, black or gray. I also have two orange ones on the shelf available.

4. A thumb-assist magazine loader for V22 repeater magazines. If you have trouble pulling down on the magazine follower spring buttons "just right" to avoid rim-lock, then this tool is for you. It gives you just the right depth before you drop in the next cartridge. This is also really helpful if you use replacement magazine extended baseplates for 12 or more cartridges such that you've had to remove the load-assist buttons. Another use: if you have a polymer magazine that is a little "tight" at the top and that first round doesn't freely drop when you pull down on the spring assist buttons, this gadget will overcome that easily. I most often make these in yellow (easy to find in your range bag but also can be made in white, black or gray. $13 shipped, or $10 when combined with shipping another item.

5. V22 Magazine Caps -- if you like to pre-load your magazines before going to the range, these slip-on/snap-in caps protect that exposed top cartridge from bullet damage. They only work on at least partially loaded magazines (otherwise on a fully empty magazine the follower buttons get in the way). Available in white, yellow, red, black, or gray. $6 for five, $10 for ten, including shipping.

6. V22 Magazine Bench Tray -- Hold five Vudoo magazines (with or without mag base extensions) on the bench to keep you (me) organized during a match. The mags sit at a tilt, ready to grab, but the slots are not tight so there's no fumbling. Colors available for production are yellow, white, black or gray. It can be produced personalized with your name molded into both sides for $5 more, otherwise text will be "VUDOO". $25 shipped (uses a lot of plastic and takes over 15 hours to 3D print!), or $22 when combined with other items.

7. V22 Magazine Extension -- Replaces baseplate on the V22 *polymer* magazines to allow an extra one (11 total) or two (12 total) cartridges (one extra cartridge as shown, if you want two extra cartridges, you have to remove the load assist buttons). I personally use them with just one extra cartridge as shown. These also have numbers 1 through 6 on the bottom with a corresponding dimple in which you can put a dab of paint or fingernail polish if you like to keep your magazines individually identified. Usually made in black or gray, but can also be done in white or yellow. Can be made with or without "VUDOO" on the sides, will have "VUDOO" if you don't specify otherwise. $10 each, $45 for five. Add $3 shipping unless you're combining with other items.

Would like 2 Single-shot Adapter yellow, 1 A single-cartridge "pen" holder, 1 A V22 bolt assembly/disassembly/cocking/decocking/recocking tool yellow, 2 A thumb-assist magazine loader yellow, V22 Magazine Caps $10 for ten

Would like 2 Single-shot Adapter yellow, 1 A single-cartridge "pen" holder, 1 A V22 bolt assembly/disassembly/cocking/decocking/recocking tool yellow, 2 A thumb-assist magazine loader yellow, V22 Magazine Caps $10 for ten

Private message sent with payment info.

Just received my single-shot adapter and the fit was perfect. The sloped feed tray shows the attention to detail for optimal feeding. I've tried other adapters and had to do quite a bit of fitting for my Vudoo DBM.

Reactions: Panther
    I would like to buy a single shot adapter, singe cartridge holder, bolt recocking tool, thumb assist mag loader and bench tray.

I would like to order 1 of each in yellow.

Single-shot Adapter
    Single-cartridge "pen" holder
    V22 bolt assembly/disassembly/cocking/decocking/recocking tool
    Thumb-assist magazine loader

I would like to order a Single-shot Adapter. Prefer Yellow but will take White if you out of Yellow.

@Panther

I would like to order the following:

Single shot adapter in black
    Single cartridge pen-holder in any color
    10 V22 magazine caps in yellow.

Great products!

Rick

I'm in interested in the following:

thumb-assist magazine loader
    V22 bolt assembly tool

Thanks!

I needed a loader and magazine caps for my Anschütz 54... so I made them,

and I've also now posted them in their own listing HERE so Snipers Hide folks can get them too.

Good morning Panther.
    I hope you are well and prospering and ready for a nice spring!

I would like to order:
    - Single Shot Tray. Prefer Yellow. But White or Red will work. This will be for a RBLP Repeater 3-60. Any difference??
    - Single Cartridge Pen Holder. Same colors...
    - V22 Bold Disassembly Tool. Also Same colors.

Please PM me to let me know how you would like me to send monies...

Thank you.
    4Certain

Last edited:
    Good evening Panther;
    I cannot remember if I posted an evaluation of the parts or where it needs to go.

The Vudoo V22 AICS Single Shot Adapter, Bolt Disassembly Cocking Tool, "Bullet Holder Pencil" are well made and and very functional. The Single Shot Adapter worked well in my Vudoo repeater. The Bolt Disassembly Tool works well and is far better than performing the function with hands only. I would give these parts 5 Stars and an A++. Thank you Panther for the excellent work.
    4Certain
    Little Rock, AR

I have 3D-printed parts available for the Vudoo V22. These are all things that I made for myself and use them with my Vudoo, but then other Vudoo shooters at local matches wanted some too. I’m making them available to our ‘Hide members here. Most items are made to order, so you can pick your colors and/or options.... If you're like me and color doesn't really matter, I'll just pick it out for you based on what I have already made or the filament I've got loaded in the 3D printer.

I combine shipping... you basically pay $3-$3.50 shipping on just one item and the rest going into the same package are discounted.

1. Single-shot Adapter: For F-Class and other matches that require single-shot loading, I have a lightweight magwell insert/adapter that is topped with a "sled" for loading a single round at a time. As I'm sure you've seen on your gun, there's not much exposed room in a repeater action when the bolt is open, but the "sled" is as big as possible while still clearing the bolt surfaces and putting the bullet at the correct angle so that the bolt pushes it smoothly into the chamber. If your fingers aren't thin or as nimble as they used to be, consider the "single-cartridge 'pen' holder" below to use with this. I most commonly make these adapters in yellow or white (makes it obvious to the match director that you're not using a standard magazine), but can be 3D-printed in gray, or black on request. $25 shipped.

2. A single-cartridge "pen" holder-- a rod type tool that holds one 22 cartridge slip-fit by the base that you can use along with (or without) the single-shot sled to aid in inserting a single cartridge -- great for cold days, gloved hands, or just less-than-nimble or pudgy fingers. $3 when shipped with a single-shot adapter or add $3.50 shipping if ordered alone. I have them pre-made in white or yellow, but they can also be made in gray, or black.

3. A V22 bolt assembly/disassembly/cocking/decocking/recocking tool, similar to the one offered by Vudoo Gun Works. If you ever over-rotate your bolt and the cocking piece ends up in the cocking ramp (you've just accidently de-cocked your bolt), this tool also EASILY allows you to move it back to normal cocked position in about 2 seconds without *any* disassembly so you can slip your bolt back into your gun. $21 shipped, or $18 if included with other item(s) being shipped at the same time. This tool works on V22 repeater bolts *and* V22s single-shot bolts. I guarantee that this works as described, and that it works just like the more expensive version available direct from VGW. I most commonly make these in white or yellow (easy to find in your range bag or your tool kit), but can also be made in red, black or gray.

4. A thumb-assist magazine loader for V22 repeater magazines. If you have trouble pulling down on the magazine follower spring buttons "just right" to avoid rim-lock, then this tool is for you. It gives you just the right depth before you drop in the next cartridge. This is also really helpful if you use replacement magazine extended baseplates for 12 or more cartridges such that you've had to remove the load-assist buttons. Another use: if you have a polymer magazine that is a little "tight" at the top and that first round doesn't freely drop when you pull down on the spring assist buttons, this gadget will overcome that easily. I most often make these in yellow (easy to find in your range bag) but also can be made in white, black or gray. $13 shipped, or $10 when combined with shipping another item.

5. V22 Magazine Caps -- if you like to pre-load your magazines before going to the range, these slip-on/snap-in caps protect that exposed top cartridge from bullet damage. They only work on at least partially loaded magazines (otherwise on a fully empty magazine the follower buttons get in the way). Available in white, yellow, red, black, or gray. $6 for five, $10 for ten, including shipping with any other item. If ordered alone, add $3.50 for shipping.

6. V22 Magazine Bench Tray -- Hold five Vudoo magazines (with or without mag base extensions) on the bench to keep you (me) organized during a match. The mags sit at a tilt, ready to grab, but the slots are not tight so there's no fumbling. This is ONLY made in BLACK. It can be produced personalized with your name molded into both sides for $5 more, otherwise text will be "VUDOO". $25 shipped (uses a lot of plastic and takes over 15 hours to 3D print!). Sorry, this is the only one of my items that doesn't benefit from combined shipping since it usually has to go in a separate package.

7. V22 Magazine Extension -- Replaces baseplate on the V22 *polymer* magazines to allow an extra one (11 total) or two (12 total) cartridges (one extra cartridge as shown, if you want two extra cartridges, you have to remove the load assist buttons). I personally use them with just one extra cartridge as shown. These also have numbers 1 through 6 on the bottom with a corresponding dimple in which you can put a dab of paint or fingernail polish if you like to keep your magazines individually identified. Usually made in black or gray, but can also be done in white or yellow. Can be made with or without "VUDOO" on the sides, will have "VUDOO" if you don't specify otherwise. $10 each, $45 for five. Add $3.50 shipping if you are not combining with other items.

8. V22 Trigger Spacers -- If you're going to send your V22 barreled action to Lapua or Killough/Eley for ammo testing, be very careful with your trigger so it doesn't get damaged in shipping. What I did was make two spacers (sort of like stock bedding pillars) to hold the trigger guard/base metal in place to protect my actual TriggerTech Diamond trigger assembly while my barreled action was out of the stock and being transported. Of course you can get something similar from the hardware store, but if you want these, they're the correct diameter and length and $2 for the pair. Add $3.50 shipping if you are not combining with other items.
    Hi, I am new to this website and forum, and very interested in your Vudoo single shot adapter. I have a gen 2 receiver and bolt. Will your adapter fit? If so, I would like to purchase one as soon as possible. r/s Mark

The single shot Vudoo adapter arrived today. Perfect fit in my Gen 3, 360 bolt lift. Now I’ll be able to legally use my rifle for NRA .22 rimfire F class. Thank you! Congratulations on your aftermarket Engineering job.

Thank you for the comments — My pleasure!