• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Vudoo V22 Barrelled Action

DairyDictator

Unlucky Bastard
Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 15, 2019
Vudoo V22 with a 20" Bartlein MTU profile barrel with straight flutes and cerakoted in cobalt.
40 MOA rail on top.
Less than 500 rounds on it.

Includes barreled action, 3 mags, and bore guide from BoreTech. Also have the BoreTech coupon that gets sent with every Vudoo. TriggerTech Special is not included, but would be willing to sell it if you're interested.

Asking $1800 shipped to an FFL

20210517_134826.jpg

Last edited:
Hello, couple of quick questions. What version is this? Who installed the barrel, Vudoo? Any photos of groups? Thanks.

Hello, couple of quick questions. What version is this? Who installed the barrel, Vudoo? Any photos of groups? Thanks.
Barrel was done by Vudoo, it's a V2 90 degree throw, and I don't have any pictures of groups, but it'll stack the lot of SK std plus I have in a quarter inch at 50 yards. I didn't shoot a whole lot of paper with it.

Barrel was done by Vudoo, it's a V2 90 degree throw, and I don't have any pictures of groups, but it'll stack the lot of SK std plus I have in a quarter inch at 50 yards. I didn't shoot a whole lot of paper with it.

(y)