• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Vudoo v22 chassis ? AI AT vs MPA BA

Cofercr

Private
Minuteman
Dec 20, 2017
Cache, Oklahoma
Trying to emulate my Tikka T3 A1. Anyone have experience with the AI and or MPA? I do not compete however, my boys and I have developed a course with barriers, old car etc. I enjoy distance shooting as well as bullseye bench. Thanks.

I know one person on here sold his Tac A1 stock, so it may be possible to find one. Then you have identical rifles

Yeah you're correct. Not sure why but I had T1x not the V22 stuck in my brain. Sorry

I have mine in a Mpa no issues so far love the Mpa chassis.

Attachments

• 89CA9D33-3D72-40E5-A865-1ECD2CD1624D.jpeg
    89CA9D33-3D72-40E5-A865-1ECD2CD1624D.jpeg
    795.2 KB · Views: 79
If it is not a "trainer" where you are trying to match the feel of a centerfire competition rifle exactly, I would recommend the AI AX chassis ergonomics are not exact copy but features are similar enough. I like MPA chassis stocks but they are not as similar in feel to the Tac1 as an AI AX

If I really wanted to match a Tikka Tac1 centerfire I would buy a T1x and modify a takeoff chassis to look like this
20181217_190439.jpg

If I really wanted to match a Tikka Tac1 centerfire I would buy a T1x and modify a takeoff chassis to look like this

This, a T1X and the same scope as your centerfire and you will have the perfect clone trainer.

Keep the vudoo as a backup or another 22lr, as you can’t have enough of them.

I have tried the MPA in several rifles including the Vudoo and it is my favorite by far. I love the vertical grip, and I feel like it puts my trigger finger in the best spot for me. Fit was perfect and I had zero issues of any kind with the Vudoo.

I have tried the MPA in several rifles including the Vudoo and it is my favorite by far. I love the vertical grip, and I feel like it puts my trigger finger in the best spot for me. Fit was perfect and I had zero issues of any kind with the Vudoo.
Thank you very much.

Just heard MPA chassis order wait is 16 weeks. Would check dealer stocks for availability check MPA web sight.