• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD SOLD Vudoo V22 Gen1 22" barreled action

AFancyPenguin

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 26, 2019
MN
Details:
- V22 Gen 1 action with 40MOA scope base and accuracy ordinance knob, cerakoted black
- 22" Kukri profile ACE barrel with 1/2x28 threads installed. Has 6370 rounds on it, cerakoted black
- Comes with an 18" Kukri profile ACE barrel that was originally on the action. Threaded 1/2x28. Has 5141 rounds on it. This is cerakoted sniper grey.
- Recently replaced bullet tensioner, extractor, and their springs/plungers in the front of the bolt. Will come with the old set as well.

Accessories:
- Additional 30MOA scope base
- Large tactical knob

$1600 OBO paypal F&F or add the G&S fee.

Updated to include some potential trades:
- CZ Shadow 2
- Razor Gen3 MIL only

If interested I have triggers available.
- Triggertech diamond single stage, new in box. Add $215 with the BA
- Triggertech special 2 stage, used about 500 rounds on the vudoo. Add $180 with the BA.

Shoots extremely well. Has won me 2 NRL22X matches and put me on the podium quite a few times.

I also have lot tested ammo from Lapua available as well. I'll sell up to a case with the rifle @ $135/brick (what I paid).

Let me know if you want pictures of anything specific, and I'll send them over.

Photos:

Last edited:
Updated to include some potential trades:
- CZ Shadow 2
- Razor Gen3 MIL only

Hey Guns, I'm interested. I have a CZ Shadow2 beige with black grips and an extra set of CZ blue grips. It has 3 magazines and original everything. I've shot it three times. It doesn't 200 rnds on it.

Reply if interested in trading.

Gary Morgan
HM: [email protected]
Cell: 706.495.9319
WK: gary.e.morgan12.civ@mail.mil

Image result for devil dog