• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Vudoo V22 in JAE Chassis

34SF

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Jul 10, 2010
NV
For sale: Gen 1 Vudoo V-22 18" Kukri profile, Triggertech Diamond trigger, 20MOA pic rail, and I think the "large bolt knob". Very low round count; less than 500. Excellent condition. Includes four (4) Vudoo poly mags, manual, and a Werks aluminum bore guide. No box.

Sits in a Gen 1 J Allen Enterprises 700 chassis (dark bluish green skin with dark grey fixtures) with palm rest, mini pic rail bag rider, extra butt spacers, and Really Right Stuff Arca adapter. (The RRS tripod and ball head are NOT included!) Includes four (4) JAE pic rails (one 2" (installed), one 6" and two 4.5"), a few extra set screws, and the original bolts for the butt plate to reduce the length of pull. A LaRue/Harris pic rail bipod is also included (see last picture). Chassis is in excellent condition. No box.

Total package: $3400 shipped
Action, mags, and bore guide only $1650 shipped

Trades: I'm looking for a Trijicon SRO in 5 MOA.

Buyers option on shipping: as above I'll pay and ship in a box and bubble wrap or I have a black Pelican 1750 with a unknown maker soft case (tan) I can include for $200 additional and BUYER pays for shipping. The case is in good condition and the bag is excellent. I've read that shipping this case empty is running around $100 and will likely be more with the weight of the rifle. Yeah, I'm whining about the cost too.
Payment via check or transfer.

Chassis not for sale separately until action sells. If it's not listed for sale above, it's not included.
_D3X7185.jpg
_D3X7184.jpg
_D3X7183.jpg
_D3X7182.jpg

Vudoo bolt.jpg

_D3X7190.jpg

Harris.jpg

Last edited:
Very pretty gun and I feel confident you will sell it fairly quickly. Personally, I love JAE chassis.

I note that MDT today started taking pre-orders for their version of the JAE but its $2k without ANY options at all. Just the base chassis and a sling swivel stud. Nothing else.

Good luck with it.