• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms Vudoo V22

Lee520

Private
Minuteman
Dec 5, 2023
Tennessee
SOLD SOLD SOLD

Attachments

• tempImage55DM43.png
    tempImage55DM43.png
    528.6 KB · Views: 95
  • tempImagem80Ynf.png
    tempImagem80Ynf.png
    813.9 KB · Views: 98
Last edited:
Thanks man. Being new on here is tough. But Ill get through it haha

In my experience it stays pretty rough until you hit 10 positive reviews.

Talking with seller thus far, everything checks out, and I do plan to proceed with buying this listing from him just fyi to anyone else considering purchasing any of his other listings. Very accommodating with requests on proof of identity, product, etc. A pleasure to deal with :)

In my experience it stays pretty rough until you hit 10 positive reviews.

Talking with seller thus far, everything checks out, and I do plan to proceed with buying this listing from him just fyi to anyone else considering purchasing any of his other listings. Very accommodating with requests on proof of identity, product, etc. A pleasure to deal with :)

Just as a follow up, deal should be done in a hour or so. Going to call his FFL dealer via the business phone number listed online, then call the seller to face time him at the FFL dealers place of business to go over everything before boxing it up for the FFL to ship later, then will send PP funds once in the FFL’s possession. Absolutely no red flags in any way what so ever, has supplied everything I’ve asked for in photos, ID, phone call, you name it. Moving forward to the final steps with complete confidence in the transaction. To top it off, seller is retired Airforce, and the FFL dealer is retired from the police force.

Just as a follow up, deal should be done in a hour or so. Going to call his FFL dealer via the business phone number listed online, then call the seller to face time him at the FFL dealers place of business to go over everything before boxing it up for the FFL to ship later, then will send PP funds once in the FFL’s possession. Absolutely no red flags in any way what so ever, has supplied everything I’ve asked for in photos, ID, phone call, you name it. Moving forward to the final steps with complete confidence in the transaction. To top it off, seller is retired Airforce, and the FFL dealer is retired from the police force.
You beat me to the barrel action! Oh well… thanks for the updates and your due diligence. There’s been too many people getting scammed on here as of lately

Enjoy that vudoo…. I’ll keep my eyes peeled for a temp as I wait for my 1.2” from Vudoo

Reactions: Trent A
As a final note, everything went great, no issues at all, and ended up shooting the shit with the seller for just short of an hour on our last call before realizing how long we had been on the phone, just talking guns, NRL22, suppressors, and such. Super awesome guy, amazing seller, super interesting military and related background, and absolutely poured on the information regarding everything 22 LR, as well as numerous other subjects. Literally couldn’t recommend him any more highly, seriously!!!

Also, hot tip, he has been tasked with offloading a HUGE allotment of firearms for his boss after the poor guy found himself unable to shoot anymore post injury. Some really awesome stuff coming down the line. And yes, I know it sounds to good to be true, lol, but I assure you that does not seem to be the case at all. I will be ‘following’ him to watch for his posts on here. Hope this helps people gain trust to give him a fair shake… and if not… well, I know what I know, and I’ll have no hesitation at all picking up items from his listings as they come down the line!

Thanks again!
-Trent

Reactions: dlouie87
As a final note, everything went great, no issues at all, and ended up shooting the shit with the seller for just short of an hour on our last call before realizing how long we had been on the phone, just talking guns, NRL22, suppressors, and such. Super awesome guy, amazing seller, super interesting military and related background, and absolutely poured on the information regarding everything 22 LR, as well as numerous other subjects. Literally couldn’t recommend him any more highly, seriously!!!

Also, hot tip, he has been tasked with offloading a HUGE allotment of firearms for his boss after the poor guy found himself unable to shoot anymore post injury. Some really awesome stuff coming down the line. And yes, I know it sounds to good to be true, lol, but I assure you that does not seem to be the case at all. I will be ‘following’ him to watch for his posts on here. Hope this helps people gain trust to give him a fair shake… and if not… well, I know what I know, and I’ll have no hesitation at all picking up items from his listings as they come down the line!

Thanks again!
-Trent
Trent,

Thanks for all the kind words. t was great working with you. Thanks for trusting the NEW guy. I am glad I was able to make it easy for you to trust me. Hope to do future business with you.