• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Vudoo V22S is here !!!

GetReal

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Apr 15, 2020
20201121_162834.jpg

22" Ace barrel slugged, in single shot receiver. Right bolt, left port.

MPA chassis with bag rider , a Sightron 10 to 50 by 60 scope, EGW F class bipod.

No rounds down range yet but typical amazing 1st rate Vudoo quality.

The Protector rear bag is a bit too tall, so I might get a shorter one or maybe use a 2 x 6 under the bipod....

Last edited:
Welcome to the family. Looks great.
I think my next vudoo will also be right bolt left port. This my first competition type bolt gun and really wish I could see in the chamber when down on the gun.

Reactions: GetReal
Besides loading single rounds from the left while allowing bolt manipulation from the right, are there any other advantages for this config? Strength, speed, etc?
Thank you in advance for sharing your knowledge.

Wolf, it helps to see in the action when loading a single round. With it on the right a right handed shooter
has to crane around to see if it is out of alignment.
Play with one on your living room floor, and just play it out. You will understand.

Reactions: Mr. Wolf
Im actually moving. Sold / bought house yesterday. Range time may not happen for a while... :(

First test drive... Vudoo 22s, Sightron 10-50x60, Midas +, 50 yd, 10 shot grp just over 0.50, no wind flags, basically just sighting in....

20201128_142747.jpg

20201128_190543.jpg

She's a good looking rig for sure and she's a shooting quite nicely as well. You get used to her and as you shoot her you'll see those groups tighten up.