• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms Vudoo V360 Custom

Shooster

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Aug 4, 2020
WV
I had Vudoo build this custom and took about 6 months to get it I believe. It has less than 50 rounds on it. Build sheet with all details pictured below. $3500 TYD OBO It also has a MDT Sendit Level and an Athlon Chronus that can go with it for extra.

Attachments

• IMG_1293.png
    IMG_1293.png
    619.2 KB · Views: 485
  • IMG_0632.jpeg
    IMG_0632.jpeg
    525.7 KB · Views: 500
  • IMG_0634.jpeg
    IMG_0634.jpeg
    490.8 KB · Views: 453
  • IMG_0633.jpeg
    IMG_0633.jpeg
    540.2 KB · Views: 452
Hello,
I just ordered this same exact setup about 2 weeks ago. If they didn't charge 20% for cancelation I would be on this for sure.

I gotta ask: Why are you selling it?

JP

I had the bright idea that I was gonna shoot NRL22 matches. I actually had this one built and built another one myself on a rim-x and didn’t shoot that one either. I don’t have time for the matches and what free time I do have I shoot centerfire.

That's a darn shame. Life is short, don't let work get in the way of the things that make you happy.

How much for the level? I might be interested in that..

I will keep it if not sold with the rifle. I had it set up for matches and it’s all in the same mount with the scope.

I figured this would have sold by now for sure.

Attachments

• IMG_0663.jpeg
    IMG_0663.jpeg
    419.8 KB · Views: 56