• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

VV N570

lrs50bmg

Sergeant
Minuteman
May 26, 2007
Orland Park, IL
www.orlandpt.com
Just got off the phone with Jeannie Bolda at Kaltron. Doesn't look like there will be any N570 available until the fall at the very earliest.

I discovered that the DOT must test and certify any new powder imported to the US to assure that it is safe to transport via truck. It can't be distributed until that is done.

Sigh..... I sure would love to try it with the 300 Scenar in the Lapua case, and the 350 LRB style bullet in the 375CT case.

Re: VV N570

I guess if you're shooting ultra long range with the 338LM, you might want (or need) to try N-570, but energy has its price and takes its toll on a throat.

Still, more choice is a better thing, but I'm not losing sleep over not being able to buy it yet. There are other powders that work well for my Sako that are easy to find.

Chris