• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

W.A.R. Rifles Rem 700 Custom Tactical XCR 300 Win Mag

REL1203

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 31, 2010
Centreville, VA
Difficult times call for difficult decisions, and I don't want to sell this, but need to. This started out as a Remington 700 XCR Tactical Long Range 300 Win Mag that I dropped off at W.A.R. Rifles in Manassas, VA and had them completely tune the rifle (http://www.warrifles-us.com/). They Blueprinted and Trued the Action, Threaded, Chambered, and Contoured the new 26" 1:10 Krieger Barrel. Cerokoted it in FDE to match the AICS Chassis, did an extensive trigger Job to make it 2lbs and crisp as could be. This rifle is a Tack Driving, Bughole shooting machine. Round count is exactly 218 rounds. The Scope does not come with it but the 20MOA US Optics Scope Mount will stay on rifle. I will include all Brass (New and once fired) I have (Which is a good amount i think around 100-200 cases. I have a bunch of loaded rounds that we can work something out on if you want them. . The Badger Thruster Brake makes this easy to shoot, and since its heavy, recoil isn't really an issue anyway. I have shot this at 1,000 yards at Peacemaker Range, and it shot a 6" group with me shooting (I am admittingly not the worlds best shot since I am a novice). It easily shoots 1/2 MOA at 100yards with factory ammo all day long if you do your part (if not better). It comes with 2 AICS Magazines (these things are expensive). I can't stress how nice this rifle is, just need to sell it to pay for a huge deck repair bill. ATLAS Bipod Not included. I have over $3400 invested in the rifle alone. If your local in VA, we can do FTF, otherwise shipping will be needed.

Ask any questions you might have, happy to Discuss details. PM me here is way.

$1800 SHIPPED $1725 FTF OBO

LeompNK.jpg

rkeiSJL.jpg

eHceKBz.jpg

8jK4WEl.jpg

ARcI7J6.jpg

pvKfo5D.jpg

hksRqX0.jpg

awYqcNH.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: AfghanDM