• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

W.T.F. is WRONG with people!

Aries256

Meta (make everything Trump again)
Minuteman
  • Sep 26, 2019
    https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...-7-year-old-son-from-gender-transition-drugs/

how fucked in the head are these retards to allow a mother to, no doubt force for virtue signaling points, a fucking SEVEN YEAR OLD child to take dangerous puberty blockers, and hormones. How the fuck is this not child abuse?!!!! Shit like this pisses me off to no end
    6A150BE9-1042-4EAE-9FCF-4CF0C0C855AC.jpeg

I know of a certain (being) who needs a sledge hammer applied liberally (pun intended) to the center of their perverted forehead. Little make me want to kill but child molestation, which this is, and human trafficking, do.

I was telling my wife this morning having just seen this- that if you told me 15 years ago this is how far down the tube our society had gone by this point, I never would have believed it. Its with breath taking speed the lunacy is accelerating-

You know, if I posted it again right now, there would be someone quick to tell me I'm nutters. They would tell me it was a hoax, it was satire.

If you think Michael Swift's manifesto was a hoax or satire NOW, you are a fucking moron.

Reactions: Snipe260
    lberals would allow the mother to kill the child, so what would they not do?

Reactions: Makarios031
    I could have gone the rest of my life without seeing more press on this case. The reason being is that it is in my "back yard" and in TEXAS. Just how the hell could a jury in TEXAS, which is supposed to be a last bastion on conservative beliefs, allow this cunt to abuse her child this way!!?? This state is beyond fucked. This transgendered and gay garbage has ruined Texas.

The childs behavior vacillating between a girl and a boy depending on which parent he is with indicates CHILD ABUSE! The mother is a child therapist and has coerced that child into this behavior so she could get public notoriety. The son (SON!!!!) should be removed from her custody and placed into observation for mental and emotional abuse.

I could have gone the rest of my life without seeing more press on this case. The reason being is that it is in my "back yard" and in TEXAS. Just how the hell could a jury in TEXAS, which is supposed to be a last bastion on conservative beliefs, allow this cunt to abuse her child this way!!?? This state is beyond fucked. This transgendered and gay garbage has ruined Texas.

DullAss, Houston, and Austin arent really indicative of Texas yet they seem to control the electoral college.

Reactions: Blutroop
    Women, once again the front line, most eager troops fighting on the side of evil as they gleefully destroy all that is good and decent.

Since Christians seem to have lost the will to do what needs to be done, we can at least be happy knowing when the Muslims take over those who helped them get in power will get their just deserts.

The mother ( if you can call her that) should be hanged for cruel and unusual punishment.

What kind of sick fuck decides their child should be the subject of their social justice (and fucking delusional) science experiment?

Been following this story for over a year. It's what finally made me realize that we're completely fucked, but not dead, yet.

Even here in Texas.

Fuck whatever you're doing, and run for office.
    Ha! Me?! Run for office? Libtards and rinos would be begging to have Trump back. No way either side would allow me to be elected. My common phrase of “fuck off” surely wouldn’t fly either. Esp in congress.

I can’t imagine how this father must feel. You know your kids love their mother but if something happened to her at the hands of the father, then you have two boys with no parents. So I couldn’t do that to my children. Court system failed again and what choices would a man have left. What torture it would be to be in those shoes.

Reactions: Blutroop
    Wow- just saw the judge limited the fathers witnesses so the jury didnt get to hear the physical risks and consequences to this boy. Also the mother raised $250K in funding for he legal case. Dad is broke and raising money now. Some links at the end of this article- I followed one and he was up to $70K. I hope he gets everything he needs to win in court or to make it to a country and claim asylum elsewhere for him and his boy.

Wow- just saw the judge limited the fathers witnesses so the jury didnt get to hear the physical risks and consequences to this boy. Also the mother raised $250K in funding for he legal case. Dad is broke and raising money now. Some links at the end of this article- I followed one and he was up to $70K. I hope he gets everything he needs to win in court or to make it to a country and claim asylum elsewhere for him and his boy.

In that article there is a statement that "the mother has been receiving funds for those efforts" which I assume means someone else is footing her court costs. Yeah, there is no conspiracy going on here.

I can’t imagine how this father must feel. You know your kids love their mother but, if something happened to her at the hands of the father then you have two boys with no parents. So I couldn’t do that to my children. Court system failed again and what choices would a man have left. What torture it would be to be in those shoes.

He should have 'friends' coming out of the woodwork to see that this bitch ___________.

Over sexualize, confuse a mind that is still developing, allow children to be sexually mutilated. Who else sees the removal of age of consent soon to follow.

Women, once again the front line, most eager troops fighting on the side of evil as they gleefully destroy all that is good and decent.

Since Christians seem to have lost the will to do what needs to be done, we can at least be happy knowing when the Muslims take over those who helped them get in power will get their just deserts.
    I know several "Christians" who goto church think they are holier than thou yet vote democrat and/are pro illegal immigration, pro choice (baby killing), etc. Boy are they going to get a rude awakening when they are in Hell and not Heaven.

And the crips will enforce every bit of this insanity.

Dental and pension is more important than saving a child from not just sexual abuse but a maiming. A modern day eunuch.

Jury’s like that will be deciding the fate of people who have been “Red Flagged”.,, this won’t end well.

PS the mom being a doctor gave her creds. Mengele was a doctor too.

If you think it's fucked up now, wait another decade or so for some of these kids to start coming of age...

That's exactly what we said in the 90s when Clinton and crew forced Outcome-Based education onto the public school system and, well...here we are - enter The SJW/Snowflake generation. (No, I'm not saying everyone in that generation fits that description, just that this education policy had an intended treacherous effect and it was probably more successful at that than we even feared at the time.)

The doctors dont care they just see $$$$$$

Strongly disagree - this woman is pushing an agenda. I also consider this sort of garbage a violation of the Hippocratic Oath, though I doubt she has ever given the Oath a thought.

"She mistook our boy for a girl!"

Tells ya everything we need to know regarding this POS. And there was another 1 star review about how the "good doctor" was suggesting the child may be wanting to be the opposite sex. Agenda.

B as in B. S as in S. There's no agenda. These people are putting up reviews to bash the doctor.