• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

W867 and 50 cal pulls

REELDOC

Sergeant
Minuteman
May 19, 2002
Triad, NC
Everything is sitting at the bench waiting for a powder drop but I'm still searching for good powder data. I'm using LC brass, sized FMJ pulls from Pat's Reloading and CCI primers. Loads will be shot from an AR50.

I'm starting off with W867 powder but I haven't found any definitive information on how many grains to use with this bullet. I've seen anywhere from 200-250 but that is a wide swing. I guess I'm just used to loading standard calibers with good published data.

If anyone would like to send a pm or email I would appreciate it. Don't want to clutter up the site with trivial questions.

Federal American Eagle and PMC both shoot very well in her. I'm trying to get ready and visit some friends with a 2200 yard range.

Everything is sitting at the bench waiting for a powder drop but I'm still searching for good powder data. I'm using LC brass, sized FMJ pulls from Pat's Reloading and CCI primers. Loads will be shot from an AR50.

I'm starting off with W867 powder but I haven't found any definitive information on how many grains to use with this bullet. I've seen anywhere from 200-250 but that is a wide swing. I guess I'm just used to loading standard calibers with good published data.

If anyone would like to send a pm or email I would appreciate it. Don't want to clutter up the site with trivial questions.

Federal American Eagle and PMC both shoot very well in her. I'm trying to get ready and visit some friends with a 2200 yard range.

I wish you would discuss this in the open forum I just bought a 50 and am getting into reloading Im very interested in powders and starting points.