• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Wa. governor snubs CMP Champs

i wouldnt want an award signed by a communist with pedo smile anyways.

Jay_Inslee_official_portrait.jpg

We need to come up with an e-mail address so I can tell him how much of a chicken shit punk asshole he is.
I will look for one.
I feel sure that some kind of filter would get the one I send to that blob of whale shit and go on my "permanent record" that has been haunting me since I was in 1st. grade.

We need to come up with an e-mail address so I can tell him how much of a chicken shit punk asshole he is.
I will look for one.
I feel sure that some kind of filter would get the one I send to that blob of whale shit and go on my "permanent record" that has been haunting me since I was in 1st. grade.

Spend a bit of time and you can send him a detailed taking down, expressing in full your disgust with him. But written in perfect civil English that will get through all the filters. Of course it might go over some people's head, there is that risk.

Reactions: jungle45 and 1J04
I found one and sent that blob of smegma a note and did mention common sense and his lack of it. I also told him what you find under roosts in a chicken coop. Fukm. FM I did use perfect English and was as nice as my Foul Ass can be.

Reactions: Sean the Nailer
I sent an e-mail that you all could be proud of that never made the filters, so I sent another several hours later and lost on that one too.
These cocksuckers NEVER answer their e-mail, all you get is a form letter. How Lazy, and don't want to talk.?
I will send a US Mail Registered letter where someone signs for it and it goes nowhere. as in everything else.
I did inform the ?man that he was a chicken shit cocksucker and would always be one, but was nice as I said it. Something about whale feces too.
I tried, FM

Pissing off marksmen sounds like a risky strategy. :)