• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WA Teacher Bars Boys from LEGOs for Gender Equality

This is why great civilizations eventually fail, they put up with stupid evil people like this.
If you actually cared about your civilization and your species, poisonous trash like this would be eliminated instantly & without much ado.

You know, that story was so unbelievable that it smacked of so many of the fake news quotes falsely attributed to politicians. So I checked it out. The story was corroborated by CBS, FOX, and other news organizations...right down to the "when hell freezes over" quote. I can't believe people put up with this crap. If I had a kid in that class I would make it my life's mission to assure she never taught again.

I thought due to everyones lack of ability to follow multi-step instructions. Legos had gone the way of Constructs.

reason #122003 my kids will be homeschooled.
My children are not home schooled. The school district where we live is very good. I think my kids are learning more academic there than I could teach them at home. If anything like this happened I would pull my kids out of school, but usually these stories are quite far away, so I see no reason to separate my kids from their friends.

Reactions: oneshot86
I thought due to everyones lack of ability to follow multi-step instructions. Legos had gone the way of Constructs.

In my opinion, the over reliance on step by step instructions to do one time builds of of expensive pre-imagined sets was kind of what killed off the whole fun of Lego in the first place. We grew up with big buckets of standard pieces & it was up to your imagination to figure out how you wanted to make whatever you thought would be fun to try to make.

In my opinion, the over reliance on step by step instructions to do one time builds of of expensive pre-imagined sets was kind of what killed off the whole fun of Lego in the first place. We grew up with big buckets of standard pieces & it was up to your imagination to figure out how you wanted to make whatever you thought would be fun to try to make.
My grand-kids still get that when they come to my house. And it's one of the things they want to do every time. I even get involved sometimes, like when the 3-yo asks me to build a bulldozer or a dinosaur or some such. I'll say, "What? A bulldozer? How am I supposed to build a bulldozer? Then I build him a bulldozer. I even bought a very big container of the larger blocks from a company sell-off that we use to build rambling castles and garages and all sorts of larger pieces.

This whole gender neutral BS is insanity in practice.

Please tell me again why it would be bad to punch this bitch square in her gash lapper .

Reactions: diverdon
i just find it funny.....shes punishing boys...because girls dont want to play with legos....only in the mind of a liberal loon would this make any sense.

jesus christ......more proof that liberalism is a mental disorder.

You know, that story was so unbelievable that it smacked of so many of the fake news quotes falsely attributed to politicians. So I checked it out. The story was corroborated by CBS, FOX, and other news organizations...right down to the "when hell freezes over" quote. I can't believe people put up with this crap. If I had a kid in that class I would make it my life's mission to assure she never taught again.
Fuckin A Bubba...

R