• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Waffenmeisters No32 Enfield scopes?

KnightOfNee

The One
Minuteman
Aug 19, 2010
Has anybody had or heard of any experience with waffenmeisters No32 Enfield scopes or any other scopes they make?

Under the description it shows that they are made in Japan and not China, also kinda weird that the mk2 version of this scope they show as 2moa adjustment? I thought the Mk2 and mk3 were suppost to be 1 moa adjustment and the mk1 was 2 moa adjustment?

Here is the link to it https://www.waffenmeisters.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=372&search=no+32+scope

Last edited:
Following , I wonder about the Japan made as well , I’m still looking for a good clone no4 scope as well

Post in the vintage forum. You'll likely get a better response

Looks cool, zero idea on how well it works though.

I did notice that they call it a No. 32 Mk II, but the scope has "Mk I" on the tube, along with a 1941 date (correct for Mk I). It certainly shares some of the same style of markings with the authentic No. 32s.

I have a real No. 32 Mk I made by Kodak LTD In 1941. The adjustments are more pronounced than my old Leupold Mk4s made 70 years later. Unfortunately my No. 4 Mk 1 (T) is 1945 dated, so mismatched...but from what I've seen real Mk I scopes sell for, I'm happy that I have it.