• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Wagner Private Military On The Move - Moscow

Mattrmvpd

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 30, 2004
South Georgia
What are your thoughts. Appears to be an interesting issue starting up. News reports say Wagner is within a few miles of Moscow.

Amazing how most of the news outlets are staying quiet on it. I wonder if one regine for another is for the better…?

E787AE97-9DF3-40BF-B4B3-862D7879E139.jpeg

Amazing how most of the news outlets are staying quiet on it. I wonder if one regine for another is for the better…?
Trading Putin for Prigozhin could get seriously spicy, it depends on whether the Wagner group learned it’s lesson trying to attack a US base or if they think they can even the score.

I was hoping that the Hide would have a thread on this. One question I have never seen asked is, what happens if Russia breaks up into smaller independent States or countries? Not sure states or countries is the exact term or not. Who would control the nuclear war heads? How about all the oil Russians have. Have always read that Russia is just a gas station masquerading as a country.

Maxwell

Reactions: SilentStalkr
I was hoping that the Hide would have a thread on this. One question I have never seen asked is, what happens if Russia breaks up into smaller independent States or countries? Not sure states or countries is the exact term or not. Who would control the nuclear war heads? How about all the oil Russians have. Have always read that Russia is just a gas station masquerading as a country.

Maxwell
To have those smaller entities be absorbed into NATO, and under the governance of the wef ???

I think that is the program.
Is Ukraine not proof enough, duh.

What do you people not understand about one world governance, the new world order.

Maxwell

1991 called... They have a story for you!

;-)

Sirhr

Maxwell
Senators Nunn and Lugar will help disarm them and promise security.

Trading Putin for Prigozhin could get seriously spicy, it depends on whether the Wagner group learned it’s lesson trying to attack a US base or if they think they can even the score.

Are these the same retards that attacked our Marines with about 150 and suffered 100% casualties while the Marines maybe broke a sweat and twisted an ankle? Those same retards?

Second bet i am willing to make .

Someone at the Pentagon spent a day calling the accountants, do we have any more of those accounting errors ready for another billion or two for Ukraine, and someone else at the State Department spent a day calling Treasury to get the bank account for Wagner PMC unfrozen .......... in the mean time some unfortunate sob was trying to get past Indian call center to get Prigozin on the line. :ROFLMAO:

@oneshot86, maybe I was not clear enough. Not asking them to be absorbed into NATO or any world government, just asking if all the areas break up into independent countries, then what?

is that clearer?

Maxwell
i was suggesting that if they were broken up it could be, because, some entity wants them in nato, which is under control of the wef

,.........................Russian game of thrones might not quite be what it seems ...will have to see what gives in comming days

Freedom fighters no more, what a difference couple of hours make
2023-06-24_23h31_18.png

A truce has been called, no charges against the Wagner private army!

Last edited:

INTERESTING TAKE... albeit 6 hours ago

Russian military that just bombed prig, may act like prig launched an attack, Russian military kills Putin --and say it was prig. Serious cloak and dagger stuff"

60% Says it's the west that's behind it

Last edited:
If you're keeping track, taking money from the US government to kick a hornets nest always sucks. They do not have your back after you start getting your ass kicked. We just watched this happen in Syria a few years ago. Russia knew that we were doing it too, that's why they helped Asad. Putin should lull them into a false truce and then do whatever it takes to capture their leader and find out who paid them.

^ My only concern on that is the money will most likely fully trace back to somewhere in the U.S.

Might end up in a full on war that we teally dont need to be in….although some could say with all the money we are burning over there ots too late…

^ My only concern on that is the money will most likely fully trace back to somewhere in the U.S.

Might end up in a full on war that we teally dont need to be in….although some could say with all the money we are burning over there ots too late…
Just like the pipe line that got blown to shit. It won't matter one bit.

Mercena
So in other words, it was bad, it was REALLY bad, the Kremlin begged them to stop out of fear, the mercs will be persecuted 100%, and anyone who shows up saying they weren't involved will be sent to gulag.

Reactions: Samuel Whittemore
Wonder if Prigozhin was promised western air cover which never materialized?

Any chance we can get them to drive to D.C when they have it wrapped up over there?
If the price is right I’m sure there are some you could work something out with. I mean we pay people all he time, in a manner of speaking.

VEEEEEEERRRY INTERESTING TAKE... albeit 6 hours ago

Russian military that just bombed prig, may act like prig launched an attack, Russian military kills Putin --and say it was prig. Serious cloak and dagger stuff"

60% Says it's the west that's behind it

We are almost always behind this crap in some way. It’s what we do. Just wait till it comes full force on the homeland.

Doesn't seem like they have drag queens in his ranks like our military, strange for this day and age......

Diversity being strength I guess they can't be too good a fighting unit.

Their failure to have diversity training is probably why the "Warrior Monk" was so mean to them that one time.