• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Wait is almost over!

LearningAsIGo

Private
Minuteman
May 19, 2012
The wait on my JP LRP is almost over. Received the tracking notice today. It has been 18ish long weeks. I am very much looking forward to some range time with it. I have nothing else to say, but no one else would understand my excitement.

Now I can focus on the wait for my Beanland :)

Last edited:
got tracking on my Stiller Tac 30 ,Jewell trigger ,with Bartlien 28 inch HV#17 8 twist 6.5x47 Lapua, AICS 1.5 Atlas spigot and bipod,,suposed to be at my ffl after work tomorrow,,I dont think I will sleep a wink tonight,,

The wait on my JP LRP is almost over. Received the tracking notice today. It has been 18ish long weeks. I am very much looking forward to some range time with it. I have nothing else to say, but no one else would understand my excitement.

Now I can focus on the wait for my Beanland :)

Big congrats...My new SCR-11 Grendel arrived today at my dealer and the firearms records section at our Police dept has a local holiday tomorrow so my transfer will not be ready till thursday... not only is it on thursday but late afternoon if I'm lucky. Talk about lack of sleep tonight and tomorrow.:(

Just got mine can't wait to try it. Have fun sir.
photo.JPG

Last edited:
I have had mine for almost 2 years and it has been flawless and pin point accurate, you never go wrong with JP rifles and best customer service to back it up.

I got it, but got caught up with work/life. Here's my newest and overall favorite rifle (and unfortunately second to last for the next 1.5 years) :

Attachments

• Rifle1.jpg
    Rifle1.jpg
    762.2 KB · Views: 8
  • Rifle2.jpg
    Rifle2.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 11