• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos Wait is over

Re: Wait is over

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: scottsnipe</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Lovin the digi camo!! Great job</div></div>

+1 on the paint. Who did it? Congrats on a sweet looking rig.

Do you have a "details" thread on this rifle?
Curious about what stock that is.

It looks NICE!.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: fng23</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Looks like a manners t4a with mini chassis. </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: furtaker_.223</div><div class="ubbcode-body">looks McMillian A5 to me, I could be wrong. </div></div>

Either way, that's one helluva recoil pad!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: fng23</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Looks like a manners t4a with mini chassis. </div></div>

I'd have to agree that it looks like a manners.

Either way damn nice rig and I'm diggin the digital camo!

Thanks for the comments.
Took it out for breakin this last weekend and it is great. Shoot first three shot breakin group and .291 inch @ 100. Will bring cam for next trip for pics. Gre Tan builds great rifles.

As you can see I am fairly new here, where does one do a details thread?

It is a Manners t4a with mini chassis and spacers in the recoil pad. I had the paint done by manners.

Robert Gradous speaks very highly of Gre-Tan Rifles. There's so many good choices for custom builds it makes it difficult to decide.

Looks great all put together. I always love seeing my stuff all put together. I rarely ever get to see the rifle all put together, I get to see just the stock when it's done and then send it off to get put together somewhere else.

You mind if I snag your picture for my facebook? I like to post completed rifles rather than just stocks anymore.

Branden

Pretty sick digi camo
smile.gif

Short bus,

That would be just fine with me, I can take some better shots if you would like. Please throw props to Gre-Tan if you use the photo.

Nice rifle. I just got mine back from Greg about a month ago. Almost the same thing. Stock is finished in Multi-cam. 700 LA in 7mm RSAUM. Shoots awsome. I believe he is the best smith around.