• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes wait time from Leup custom shop?

Re: wait time from Leup custom shop?

Why dont you call them 1-800-LEU-POLD or 1-800-538-7653

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GoB</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why dont you call them 1-800-LEU-POLD or 1-800-538-7653 </div></div>

phone service isnt the best here in the sandbox,

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Poke</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GoB</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why dont you call them 1-800-LEU-POLD or 1-800-538-7653 </div></div>

phone service isnt the best here in the sandbox, </div></div>

Well, email works too, you are in the sandbox not on the moon! jk

Anyway, just make a quick call and they say 12 to 14 weeks. (include 2 weeks to put a scope together and the rest of the time for the finish on the scope)

i just sent a scope to the c/s to have M1 knobs installed as well as a repair on my 12 y/o first generation illuminated reticle. They actually replaced the reticle with the updated mark 4 version ill. mil dot and the eyepiece with the new off set control knob. reset my scope to zero and had it back to me in 3 weeks total from the time it left my house.......i understand that a complete build will take longer but I would guess around 8 weeks.......if you put your specs on here i'd be happy to call them for you while your working..........thanks for your service