• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Wait, where are people getting limited edition Crye pants from?

TheGerman

Oberleutnant
Minuteman
  • Jan 25, 2010
    the Westside
    So I am an avid 'collector' of Crye pants even though I wear and beat the shit out of them. There are always 'rare' ones up on ebay for some insane amount, but occasionally I'll see a bunch of new limited run patterns show up for sale where people basically got them brand new and are flipping them.

Went on TacSwap and out of literally nowhere last week, there are BNIB Crye DCU combat pants and shirts all over. Before that, the only DCU pants Crye ever made were basically prototypes that sit on ebay for $2k a pair or whatever.

What is this faggotry, and how are these people getting them? Absolutely nothing about DCU pants on Crye's site nor on any of the larger Crye retailers.

Also, I've recently discovered UF Pro pants (which I initially thought were airsoft pants) and they make Crye look like Dickies.

I need some as well. So I can be a operator!

They biggest size they make is 46.

The little lady isn't gonna like to hear that... ☹️

9.jpg

Talk to OP Tactical, Tactical Distributors, or one of those dealers. They arrange non-listed camo runs all the time.

Reactions: duck1911
    How the rich have fallen......fucking 1st world problems.......

Doc

Reactions: mtrmn
    Bet you had that pic already stored on your computer..
    Nah, it was an easy search... "Superman underoos" > images > rt. click > save image as.

Still dunno wtf with herr deutchen.
    Title specifically states "limited edition" ....so me, actually reading that shit posts a link to "limited edition (LE01)" Crye pants.
    He's worried about colors.
    From my experience women worry about colors....you know, the couch, the towels, the curtains....etc etc.
    The men I know worry if it fits and then give it a good sniff to be sure it's clean.....yup, good enough.

Quit being a poor and order in a large enough quantity to get your own color....
    Sounds likes there's an opportunity for a group buy of snipershide special edition dickflage camo pants. I assume special order camo also comes in special sizes to fit the membership, like 54 double short or whatever fatty up there needs.

Reactions: MCSO1357
    It’s also important to know if “anything tactical” will be done in these DCU pants.
    Yeah, mostly tactical Cheeto eating while watching Call of Duty and Minecraft voiceovers on YouTube. (You know who you are).

Reactions: OREGUN
    can you masturbate "tactically"?
    7th grade. A kid was excused from history class due to a failed attempt to “tactically masturbate…” This was before the GWOT, so well before the proliferation of tactical pants. He may have been more successful in Crye pants- lots of pockets. Especially if the Velcro is worn out…

Reactions: akmike47
    While fantasizing about the male teacher ?

I'm not judgemental.
    In the closet or out, I could care less.
    Flame on sugar britches.
    Projection much? Btw, you should pm your Superman selfie to GreengoJuan. You have a lot in common.

And that folks is how a big-media copy editor leads their reader along the intended path while maintaining plausible deniability.

As always, everything you read on the internet is fake.