• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WAL-MART SAYS GOODBUY TO CRIME RIDEN PORTLAND.....ADD CHICAGO TO THE LIST.

I hope every fucking animal in the "food desert" starves and fucking dies. You never hear any of these asshole aldermen and councilmen promise to stop the local animals from robbing the place blind, shitting in the aisles or acting like yard apes in the parking lot of a store. Can you imagine what it is like on welfare Christmas at the first of the month when these assholes get their checks from Uncle Sugar?

Then three weeks later they are printing 20's in lined paper and trying to pass them as real money because they spent their cash on weed, crack and meth and when you refuse to accept it they go fucking wild and run out of the store with your shit?

17 years of not making a fucking dime is long enough..............................................fuck them.

So, its unethical not to let animals steel you out of business?
The same “elected officials “ that caused the problem are the ones saying it’s unethical for Walmart to leave.

Fuck the “elected officials” and fuck the idiots in Chicago. They brought this upon themselves.

Alot of these big box retailers have had a "don't pursue let them steel approach" for a while figuring it's better to make it up on the paying customers than to get sued by the thieves, but when the majority of your customer base is thieves, they are learning that just doesn't work.

If I was Wal-Mart, I would tell these local governments if y'all want us to stay open in these shit holes where we basically give shit away, then we will set up a cost-plus contract with the local or state government where they pay Wal-Mart at the end of the year what they need/want to operate in that area.

I seriously doubt the leftist local governments or thieving animals will make the “cause and effect” connection between 24/7 stealing from the stores, zero law enforcement, and Walmart’s inability to remain in business at a loss.

they stopped selling gun stuff , I stopped giving them my money they can do what ever they want to It does not matter to me . yea it's a range day .

They still sell "gun stuff" here, ammo and firearms as well. We are fairly rural as well. I have not seen after covid the huge endcaps with the cheap 12g shotgun shells and boxes of clays, but they still have the stuff. They also still "have" the common rifle flavors, 3006, 243..... now finding it in stock is getting better, 22rimfire has been very hard to find, I think people buy it and resell it, they did put limits on it. But the shotgun shells are still right out there in the open. Doubt you see that at the stores in question in the articles.

I seriously doubt the leftist local governments or thieving animals will make the “cause and effect” connection between 24/7 stealing from the stores, zero law enforcement, and Walmart’s inability to remain in business at a loss.

Everything exists for the collective. They are "owed" it. It extends so very deep and far, and has for over 100 years.

Personally I think it is time for some "tough love".

I have zero doubt it will impact the areas that used the stores for their source of.....well everything. Not everyone living in those areas are dirt bags. Generally older folk are the ones really hit hard by this. And yes they have none to blame but themselves, they are just as guilty.

I am so glad I live out in the boonies. Just monday I had to go to town for a Dr. appt. I was just floored by the people and how they acted. I stopped for some BBQ on the way home, Jack Stack is my usual go to town treat. And some middle aged woman was tossing a fit, could not really tell what it was about. I asked my little girl when it got this bad. She said after covid the customers have really had a short fuse.

So sad, my only worry is I am not far enough out. I am thinking the Ozarks may be nice, if the wife could work from home full time after I retire it would be good, but she loves her house, she had it built and does not want to leave.

The other night we are watching some WWII history deal on the internet and she asked why did not the jews just leave, they could see it coming. I said the same reason you don't want to leave your house. Oh.....I get it.

Everything exists for the collective. They are "owed" it. It extends so very deep and far, and has for over 100 years.

Personally I think it is time for some "tough love".

I have zero doubt it will impact the areas that used the stores for their source of.....well everything. Not everyone living in those areas are dirt bags. Generally older folk are the ones really hit hard by this. And yes they have none to blame but themselves, they are just as guilty.

I am so glad I live out in the boonies. Just monday I had to go to town for a Dr. appt. I was just floored by the people and how they acted. I stopped for some BBQ on the way home, Jack Stack is my usual go to town treat. And some middle aged woman was tossing a fit, could not really tell what it was about. I asked my little girl when it got this bad. She said after covid the customers have really had a short fuse.

So sad, my only worry is I am not far enough out. I am thinking the Ozarks may be nice, if the wife could work from home full time after I retire it would be good, but she loves her house, she had it built and does not want to leave.

The other night we are watching some WWII history deal on the internet and she asked why did not the jews just leave, they could see it coming. I said the same reason you don't want to leave your house. Oh.....I get it.
I am still trying to convince my loving wife to let us move back to the plains and away from the big city full of entitled ass hats and screaming Karens.

“A coalition that includes two state representatives, a state senator, and incoming and current members of the Chicago City Council called the move "unethical" in a statement.”

"The communities of the South and West sides of Chicago have already been struggling with increased food costs due to inflation," the coalition said. "Walmart's decision to close four stores in predominantly Black and Brown communities not only worsens food deserts, but will also increase grocery costs for families."

83% of these idiots voted for poopy joe whose policies have driven the inflation they complain about. Now, these same neighborhoods have voted in a radical mayor who will be far worse than Lightfoot and crime will get worse while everyone’s taxes and operating costs will go up further driving local inflation; these idiots votes were completely race based, as they are far too ignorant to understand how the ideas of Chicago’s Brandon will actually negatively affect them. Yet they believe they are entitled to have access to food and clothing stores on someone else’s dime. Shocker. This is not the government, it’s free enterprise, and eventually you run out of other peoples money, it just happens faster with free enterprise. They deserve the dumpster fire they have voted in and created.

Oh, and don’t expect them to wake up anytime soon and change their voting and stealing habits nor their entitled ideology.

All Walmart stores are shit. All of them.
Ok but the areas they are in are not always bad. They close the one in the shit areas down and the shitheads follow it and start to ruin the next area. I could care less about them destroying Walmart.

Wait, is Walmart now racist?...Welcome to the club.....Doggg! Protecting your own is the new racism.

As mentioned, this just pushes the shitheads out further.

Only bad thing is now they have closed them the shitheads will go to a Walmart in a decent area and now fuck up that area and the Walmart.

Doubtful. According to white liberals they are not capable of finding a store outside their neighborhood and no way to get there.

"The communities of the South and West sides of Chicago have already been struggling with increased food costs due to inflation,"

I thought democrats said inflation was under control.

• Haha
Reactions: Docsherm
2 WalMarts in my general area, 1 is 30'ish miles west, 1 is 45'ish miles south.
Both very well stocked with guns, both have ample ammo (including 22LR).
Both are clean and have friendly enough employees.
1 has a suck bakery with 3-4 day old bread, 1 has a great bakery with only today's bread.

Still miss the WalMart in Tucson that made fresh inhouse tortillas on this long conveyor machine thing.
It was 2 dozen corn tortillas for $.97 cents and if you know anything....that is a killer price.
But, Tucson had everything behind locked glass doors and illegals were every-fucking-where.

WalMart can make it easily only having stores in rural areas....hell they started in NW Arkansas.
Years ago I met Sam Walton.....he was door greeting at the Springdale Ar Sams club....maybe 1990'ish ?
I've met about 1/2 of his kids, ain't a keeper in the lot.

Damn with all the homeless tent cities around Portland you would think they wouldn't be able to keep anything in stock.......Oh wait that's right they can't problem is no one wants to actually pay for anything......LOL

Too little, too late. What a shame, Portland WAS a beautiful city.

"Criminals drive another icon out of Portland despite substantial energies by our city’s economic development team to retain them. The city is investing in police officers, but we need sustained investment by public partners in criminal justice and commitment to restoring rule of law in the city of Portland. We continue to enable the drug use/theft cycle & we must reverse it to restore livability here."