• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Wal Mart

mexicanmatch

dallasa1
Minuteman
Nov 22, 2008
lanexa,va
I finely found out why the Wal Mart has no ammo or a 15's. I live in a tourist town, Williamsburg, Va. Management does not want to get the tourist's upset with having in this store. It is all political, plus the head manager is anti gun. Politics sucks.

Now Match, we wouldn't want to offend the money, would we?

Do other Walmarts in the general area have these?

The small amount of interaction I have had with Walmart Corp (nationally) has led me to believe that individual store managers have little autonomy and culturally they demand allegiance to the dollar over all else.

I had a similar issue with gander mountain when they would not ship a pump .22 to CA. I have spent a lot of time in Williamsburg back in the day and I know how the town "image" affects everything. At least you can go down the old main street and get some fresh ginger bread and some hot apple cider......need to get back there and see what has changed since 1993.

Walmart is the ONLY big store in my area that sells ammo at competitive prices. One smaller one that is out of whack on prices.
The Ladies that work that counter hate it when ammo comes in. Assholes standing around like vultures. However it is about the only game in town, so if you need ammo you play the game. Hoarders, I hate them.
I saw an AR there the other day for$999.99. Don"t know what kind it was as the Ladies were all huddled up from the ammo sale shaking off the shock and bruises, and I couldn't afford it anyway. My neighbor who works there told me it was gone in less than an hour and had 3 buyers doing rock paper scissors as to who got it.
It looks like there is more in the counter now, just not what is popular.
Regards, FM
PS...ROB01, you are GTG with me. Thanks FM

This is a large W/M with the main distribution center not 15 miles away, it covers many stores in VA and some surrounding states. It also sells food and the like. The show case is full of long guns and shotguns but no ammo to shoot them. Dicks has a store about 6 miles down the road and a friend paid $11 for a box of 22's.