• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Waller, TX police randomly pulling people over

wade2big

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Sep 16, 2017
TEXAS
Waller, TX police department is randomly pulling people over to give them gift cards to thank them for being members of the community or so they say. Seems like a good way to illegally stop and search. I’m thinking about driving to Waller in hopes to get pulled over to sue their ass. Has to be worth 50k.

How about you keep being a weirdo in your local area where they know you?

They can pull you over for anything. It's life. Get over it.

I skip driving through Waller all together now, and just drive up 249 since it's open up all the way to Navasota now. The people on 290 sucks.

While we have some dumbass management at my department, insensitive to civil liability they are not. This is a giant lawsuit waiting to happen.

A bbq in the parking lot with an open invite to community members is way way cheaper, and more effective.

Waller, TX police department is randomly pulling people over to give them gift cards to thank them for being members of the community or so they say. Seems like a good way to illegally stop and search. I’m thinking about driving to Waller in hopes to get pulled over to sue their ass. Has to be worth 50k.
Do it! I double dog dare ya!

ASGH.