• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Walmart's Scarlet Letter and Vaccines

Johns Hopkins has mandated it quite a while ago, at least for RNs and NPs. Not sure about everyone else. Unfortunately my wife won't quit her job, so we're trying to figure out another plan.

So how long until this infects all corporations and affects your ability to shop for food, gas, medical care, employment? Vaccines are now the scarlet letter for the unvaccinated. The shunning has began with corporations such as shake shack, that will no longer serve customers that are not vaccinated:

https://www.theepochtimes.com/mkt_morningbrief/walt-disney-walmart-mandates-covid-19-vaccine-for-us-employees-alters-mask-policy_3927424.html?utm_source=morningbriefnoe&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=mb-2021-08-01&mktids=c55c03d083b5f19ff706249766cfa7f9&est=ORG1sQDUnNmRvz0ew8wZuW2VT9YwCgNsFpi1/+8n592bz1za3BwX0wAt6azOqI3q
My wife is an BSN. The hospital she works for is giving them the same mandate.

Company I work for also is making all employees get the vaccine or they can't enter any facility which means you lose your job. I am categorized as a remote employee so that mandate don't apply to me directly. They will get me only because I do go to HQ once a quarter. They delayed return to office until Feb 2022 so I don't have to do anything now.

It is economics. Employers pay for medical insurance. It is known that vaccinated people have fewer and shorter hospital stays, saving the employers from having their insurance rates rise. Add to that the short term disability, law suits from people (employees and customers) claiming they caught it there... and you see how much potential cost there is for unvaccinated employees. Like any work policy, if you do not like it, work elsewhere.

It is economics. Employers pay for medical insurance. It is known that vaccinated people have fewer and shorter hospital stays, saving the employers from having their insurance rates rise. Add to that the short term disability, law suits from people (employees and customers) claiming they caught it there... and you see how much potential cost there is for unvaccinated employees. Like any work policy, if you do not like it, work elsewhere.
In 45 years of business my health and workers comp insurance has gone up every single year.

They should also require birth control? Or . . . .

The most important distinctions are:

They are mandating:
1) EXPERIMENTAL drugs
2) any mask, you can make one yourself

Correct me if I am wrong but

They don't seem to care if:
1) you have the antibodies, previously exposed / recovered
2) you wear a Properly Fitted N95 Mask

This is NOT science, it has all the marks of an agenda

Evade and survive.

Out of educational curiosity, how are they verifying you got your “fauchi ouchie” once you show a card??

I’d think asking would be borderline, requiring proof or medical records would be over the line?

I’d suspect any healthcare provider wouldn’t disclose anything to some random private company?

Reactions: Bender
As part of my previous job mask fitting was required. I failed once for having stubble and the machine couldn't detect a good enough seal. It's a joke to see what some people use as a mask.
That has been exactly my point. I work in the industrial sector. Pretty much everyone has to be mask fit, health screen. . The random cut up tee shirt doesn't provide any quantifiable protection for anything.

And back to the prick. If it's so safe and effective why is it still not fully FDA approved.

So much supposition and so much inaccuracy. Company insurance rates have been on an annual increase for most companies. That has been abated by increasing the employee costs and deductibles. Obama care corn holed most small businesses. If this was really a concern for a company they would drop their coverage and the employees would get Obama care. This is nothing more than a company pushing their political ideology onto their employees.

The comment about liability concerning catching Covid from a business is a lot about nothing. The incubation period for the virus AND the fact that vaccinated people are carriers makes that a lot of nonsense.

So how long until this infects all corporations and affects your ability to shop for food, gas, medical care, employment? Vaccines are now the scarlet letter for the unvaccinated. The shunning has began with corporations such as shake shack, that will no longer serve customers that are not vaccinated:

https://www.theepochtimes.com/mkt_morningbrief/walt-disney-walmart-mandates-covid-19-vaccine-for-us-employees-alters-mask-policy_3927424.html?utm_source=morningbriefnoe&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=mb-2021-08-01&mktids=c55c03d083b5f19ff706249766cfa7f9&est=ORG1sQDUnNmRvz0ew8wZuW2VT9YwCgNsFpi1/+8n592bz1za3BwX0wAt6azOqI3q

WalMart is not the leader. Google is. Google mandated the vaccine a week or so ago, WM is just following the leader.

They did this exact same thing with employees working remote. First, Google announced they were bringing people back to the office, then FB, then ALL the other fortune 500 employers followed suit. Mind you, a good portion of those jobs had been told their jobs were permanently remote even when the pandemic was over. Then all of the sudden, with nearly no warning, boom -- you have to be back in the office.

Guess what happened right after that? Like magic the "Delta variant" showed up.

Within a month most major companies will have followed suit mandating the vaccine. Moving policy at these corporations is like steering a big ship -- you can put something in motion that may take weeks to get out and that's the equivalent of slamming on the emergency brake and jerking the wheel.

This one, though, is a bit different. You see, companies aren't just manned by a CEO that can do whatever they want -- most large corporations have a board, too. These people, all of them, can be held liable for doing obviously stupid things that damage investors. Mandating a vaccine that is not FDA approved without precedent that such a mandate is legal... has some risk.

If it's FDA approved... no problem. Plenty of precedent to allow such a mandate.

My guess, they have inside knowledge that FDA approval is coming so soon as to prevent effective litigation.

As I pointed out at work "HIPAA makes it illegal for you to force me to answer that question as a basis of employment"

Reactions: Edgecrusher
As I pointed out at work "HIPAA makes it illegal for you to force me to answer that question as a basis of employment"

I’m sure there are plenty of laws preventing private businesses from getting into your health information, but not sure that’s how HIPAA works

HIPAA does not prevent you from running your mouth about your most private medical areas, and doesn’t punish anyone from asking. Now, as I said, terminating a employee due to them not answering medical questions, that might be a different story depending on the state, FL for example has virtually no workers rights, in a attempt to attract more businesses to the state.

Now if your employer called Walgreens to verify you had a shot, Walgreens likely couldn’t talk about it under HIPAA, however just like the BS 9/11 “acts” HIPAA has a nice little built in grey area under “public health”, so who knows how much the gov, including the big corp branch, will abuse that.

Last edited:
Reactions: camocorvette
15 million illegals in this country have survived without problems for generations. Are you going to tell me that you can't figure out how to forge a vaccine card? Or go get an antibody test and tell them to eat shit.
Are you an Ameri CAN or a sniveling can't?
They are giving out this shot in parking lots, baseball games and every other corner. Download the card and fill it out!

15 million illegals in this country have survived without problems for generations. Are you going to tell me that you can't figure out how to forge a vaccine card? Or go get an antibody test and tell them to eat shit.
They are giving out this shot in parking lots, baseball games and every other corner. Download the card and fill it out!

I’d be interested in how they caught these travelers up?

Access to a database they shouldn’t have access too? Or just standard issues the two not knowing when to shut up?

Last edited:
Vaccine cards are the rotary phone phase. Someday there will be detectors, like metal detectors, that will set off an alarm if an unvacced person tries to enter a store to buy food. You'll be treated like someone trying to walk out of Home Depot and the alarm sounds.

Vaccine cards are the rotary phone phase. Someday there will be detectors, like metal detectors, that will set off an alarm if an unvacced person tries to enter a store to buy food. You'll be treated like someone trying to walk out of Home Depot and the alarm sounds.

Just take some pointers from the summer of love

Reactions: Jsp556
I’m sure there are plenty of laws preventing private businesses from getting into your health information, but not sure that’s how HIPAA works

HIPAA does not prevent you from running your mouth about your most private medical areas, and doesn’t punish anyone from asking. Now, as I said, terminating a employee due to them not answering medical questions, that might be a different story depending on the state, FL for example has virtually no workers rights, in a attempt to attract more businesses to the state.

Now if your employer called Walgreens to verify you had a shot, Walgreens likely couldn’t talk about it under HIPAA, however just like the BS 9/11 “acts” HIPAA has a nice little built in grey area under “public health”, so who knows how much the gov, including the big corp branch, will abuse that.

HIPAA governs medical information from medical providers. So, you go to a doctor and they run a test. There's your doctors office, a lab they send that sample to, a medical transcription agency, and then maybe a third party technology company who hosts some kind of patient management system for the doctors office. All of these companies would be governed under HIPAA as it pertains to your visit and patient data that was shared in that.

Now, you take that test result and show it to your employer -- HIPAA no longer governs this as you have voluntarily shared this data with a third party who is not governed by HIPAA. That's not to say that your employer could never be governed by HIPAA. Let's say, for example, your company has an onsite nurse or has it's own insurance -- data accrued through those are likely to be governed by HIPAA. Otherwise, though, they're generally not.

So, yes, a company can absolutely require some things as it relates to health information. Such as a drug test, for example. Schools, likewise, very often require vaccination records. Some employers do the same.

What sets the covid vaccine apart is the fact it's not FDA approved. Once it is FDA approved, though, given the current hysteria from the extremely vocal and oddly zombie-like left -- I fully expect it to be mandated by every major corporation. You can already see the left is trying to implement systems that would allow you to voluntarily share your vaccine status with any third party.

It'll be interesting to see where this goes. If people aren't willing to fight against it, it'll be the introduction of a new era in lost privacy that people just a few years ago were joking about as they were called crazy crackpot conspiracy theorists... yet here it is.

I have read that the day was coming. I had imagined that it was going to be well into the future.
Now, I think it's not that far off. The central banks are going to digital currency and not a soul is worried.
But, hey. The Kardashians are... And the housewives of Atlanta.... Look-------> squirrel

The writing is on the wall..
they will get as many as they can B 4 they mandate. Then They will try and mandate.

I’ve been working on a vaccine of my own. I’m still having a problem with heavy lead and copper concentrations building up with each consecutive shot. The first shot appears to be fatal from all my testing and research anyways. A very interesting discovery though is that I can find a wide variety of shot cartridges pre loaded and a even wider collection of shot administering devices in all shapes sizes colors and capacities.
Since these self contained shot cartridges are increasingly expensive recently I must reserve my vaccine for only those that want to vaccinate me.

The black market will provide the proper documentation that will be required, thats one good point about a capitalist society supply and demand $$$$$$$.

Think it’s bad now wait until it is FDA approved. It will be interesting to see if serious side effects do show up down the road will employers who required an experimental drug be held liable. The drug companies can’t be sued but I doubt that is extended to employers.

The black market will provide the proper documentation that will be required, thats one good point about a capitalist society supply and demand $$$$$$$.
I'm not so sure that will work. I got the fucking vaccine when they mandated having to wear a fucking mask at work if you were not jabbed.
After the first jab I got thank you emails from the cdc and other shithole agencies. After the second jab more congratulations from the cdc and 50 bucks from some organization i was not aware that was even a thing (now the potato in chief is offering a hundo?) class action lawsuit from everyone already vaxed? Anyhoo my point is these assholes are tracking this shit.

I had hoped thats not the recourse we take. I would hope we act like Americans and say 'Fuck you and showing you 'our papers', we're coming in and shopping.'

But in light of whats happened or hasn't happened, I don't see that happening.

"The research indicates that vaccinated people who contract the Delta variant have the same viral load (amount of virus) as unvaccinated people, and that vaccinated people can transmit the variant."

These people. The research indicates vaccinated people also catch and spread the original virus. Always speaking half truths.

As part of my previous job mask fitting was required. I failed once for having stubble and the machine couldn't detect a good enough seal. It's a joke to see what some people use as a mask.
All part of the charade to avoid any real standards such as OSHA.

Its an opportunity for people to open a business serving the unvaxed deplorables. Besides you should stay clear of vaccinated people since they are now super spreaders of covid.
If the vaccinated start dying off "accidentally" then there will be plenty of jobs available... I think....

OSHA started a while back that employers that required the woke poke for employment were on the hook for work comp claims. I bet that’s an insurance battle that isn’t fun.

Reactions: TurboTrout
I’m not saying do this but: if you can find a doc/CVS employee/street whore who is giving the shot and pay them to register you as having it but shot into the trash can you get the super-cool hall pass without the after effects from the meds. It also provides a paper trail should anyone want to investigate to ensure your card isn’t forged.

It has a pretty damn good chance of working since we all have come into contact with COVID by now anyway and are running around with the antibodies and no one seems to be protected from the delta.

Don’t think this will work? Find a town of 2000-3000 people or less where the economy is in a shambles. It will happen for $100 and no one will say shit. Then you can keep your job, go to whatever store you want, and be left alone. If you keep your own mouth shut.

Last edited:
The most important distinctions are:

They are mandating:
1) EXPERIMENTAL drugs
2) any mask, you can make one yourself

Correct me if I am wrong but

They don't seem to care if:
1) you have the antibodies, previously exposed / recovered
2) you wear a Properly Fitted N95 Mask

This is NOT science, it has all the marks of an agenda
RNA vaccine technology is not new
And don’t confuse a relenting compromise for a suggested action. Once they confirmed that covid did not transfer by touch likensay noro virus they advocated masks. They advocated for the best quality mask you could procure. Since the national stockpile was nonexistent they supported the best mask you could find or make, however they absolutely advocated for N95 when possible.
If I was going to be forced into an enclosed space for extended period of time N95. If I was in an open space with good distancing and airflow a simple surgical mask is fine.

the primary purpose of the mask is to keep you from spewing the virus out over great distance not so much about you inhaling it.

Reactions: Vodoun daVinci
I was at a major hospital for a couple days. They require you to wear a mask in the hallways and waiting rooms. Go to the cafeteria, which is packed with people, no masks required. Only one person said anything to me about walking around without a mask.

What? You want to see my covid card?

tenor.gif

Why is it that a person isn't given a choice between the needle and the alternative therapies that are out there, like hydroxychloroquine/antibiotics combo? The therapeutic route is a lot cheaper and a lot safer.
Statistically hydroxychkoroquine is not safer nor does it provide the same level of protection.

the therapies your discussing don’t do anything to keep you from getting the virus and the long term damage to your body being on high levels of antibiotics would be devastating.

if you are not is a major risk category. And you don’t have a preexisting condition obesity, diabetes, heart issues, lung issues high doses of vitamins, exercise even now engaging in a cardio vascular routine to strengthen your lungs is unbelievably beneficial in fighting this type of illness.

people seem surprise and outraged by governmental over reach. Laws, statutes they all start people people are selfish Dicks. Had people actually taken personal responsibility and recognized this for what it was a highly contagious virus with a significantly higher mortality rate than the standard flu None of these draconian measures would be justified.

but you can have a water well full of poison and the people of the town can be notified and shown the poison and 20% of the people will still come back and say me and my family have been drinking from that well for years and ain’t no one gonna tell me I have to stop now. Well I believe in an individuals right to die a slow horrible death. When it changes is when that fools response endangers my family due their their foolishness.

it’s like I don’t care if an individual foolishly plays around with a loaded weapon that will eventually shoot himself because of their mishandling of the fire arm. But I do care if that fool is in a place where he can launch a round that hits my family.

• Haha
Reactions: wade2big
Excellent. Since overweight and obese people are, according to the CDC, 3 times more likely to require hospitalization or die, employers should be able to limit them coming to work.

Statistically hydroxychkoroquine is not safer nor does it provide the same level of protection.

the therapies your discussing don’t do anything to keep you from getting the virus and the long term damage to your body being on high levels of antibiotics would be devastating.

if you are not is a major risk category. And you don’t have a preexisting condition obesity, diabetes, heart issues, lung issues high doses of vitamins, exercise even now engaging in a cardio vascular routine to strengthen your lungs is unbelievably beneficial in fighting this type of illness.

people seem surprise and outraged by governmental over reach. Laws, statutes they all start people people are selfish Dicks. Had people actually taken personal responsibility and recognized this for what it was a highly contagious virus with a significantly higher mortality rate than the standard flu None of these draconian measures would be justified.

but you can have a water well full of poison and the people of the town can be notified and shown the poison and 20% of the people will still come back and say me and my family have been drinking from that well for years and ain’t no one gonna tell me I have to stop now. Well I believe in an individuals right to die a slow horrible death. When it changes is when that fools response endangers my family due their their foolishness.

it’s like I don’t care if an individual foolishly plays around with a loaded weapon that will eventually shoot himself because of their mishandling of the fire arm. But I do care if that fool is in a place where he can launch a round that hits my family.
So what pandemic are you talking about with a “highly contagious virus and a significantly higher mortality rate”????

I must have missed that one. All we’ve had is a virus that kills less than 2 % while curing the flu.

All I see are fools that believe everything a little box tells them while insisting everyone else is the fool.

Well, keep your family at home where they can’t be exposed. No one should have to take a vaccine so you feel safe. While you’re mandating shit, tell criminals to quit breaking the law.