• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Walt Longmire rides again

Fursniper

Captain, USMM (retired)
Minuteman
Feb 13, 2017
Arizona
The sixth season (10 episodes) of "Longmire" just started on Netflix. You might want to ration them out as this is the final season for this mini series. If you haven't discovered this series yet you may want to give it a try, easy to get hooked on this one (old time values/1911 packin' Sheirff in modern day Wyoming getting the bad guys). Good stuff.

What? Last season? No!!!! I discovered it about 3 months ago and watched it from beginning to end, including the 10 episodes that just came out! After seeing the final episode, I didn’t like the way it ended perse but it seemed far from a final episode. Hmmmm.....

Glad to hear that ole Walt is back for another season. Iit seems like forever since I watched season 5, I was worried that it hadn't been renewed.

Yep. Looks like Season 6 is the final ride for Walt! Damn. I’m sad now. On the plus side, without spoiling anything, they did leave it somewhat open ended so it could certainly be brought back. However, none of these people, including myself are getting any younger!

Well, it could be Netflix is indeed leaving the "door open" for a possible 7th season, please God, I hope so! There was some drama that they were going to leave it at 5 seasons but so many people made an "uproar" over that that Netflix went to a sixth season. One can always hope (and or email Netflix! :)).

Wynona Ryder is better. Glad to hear it their last season though, LOL. Just kidding I watch too.

Love the show. Father in Law told me about it several months ago and wound up watching the first 5 seasons in a period of about two weeks. Through episode 4 of Season 6

I'm glad they did a good proper western ending.
Good wins, Evil looses & the good guys ride off into the sunset so to speak.

Spoiler alert? HELLO!? HELLO!?

Nothing given away really, a very well done and good ending but one you got to see! One of the best series I've ever watched. Guess I'll just go and have a drink now.......sad to have it end. :(