• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WALTHER 22 SINGLE SHOT

KHOOKS

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 29, 2008
Central Alabama
I have a Walther 22lr single shot. It has a heavy barrel conture. The bolt handle is at the very back of the action behind the tigger. The rifle has no model number I can find on it. On top of the action it says Waffenfabrik Walther Zella-Mehlis (Thur.). The barrel and action is all one piece it has a 3/8" dovetail cut into the barrel and top of action with a removable rear sight thats adjustable up/down/left/right it has the differebt notchs in the rear blade. The serial number is 17###. The stock has no clear coat and has some type of bedding agent in it. On the side of the barrel it has Nitro in a strip type text. See (www.gunbroker.com/auction/veiwitem.asp?item=11091619) for picture. Not sure what it is worth wondering if any of the hind members can help me?

Re: WALTHER 22 SINGLE SHOT

Walther KKM series what does the stock look like does it have an a trigger adjustment screw in front of the trigger guard? Email me with pictures and I can get you some more information.

kn

KHOOKS

Thanks for the pics, I don't have any Info for you but it does look like a KKM series, like Koganinja said.
Try posting all the Info you have on www.waltherfourms.com
Maby someone there can help you out.

Shoot me some pictures of the rifle. I spoke to my friend that you had sent and email with pictures to and he thinks pre WWII let me see it and I will give you some more info on it.

kn

I have found out the Walther .22lr is a model v champion single shot target rifle. Now the next question is was there ever a safety on this firearm?