• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WTB Want to buy 2021/2022 FP MAWL or NGAL

Wanting To Buy

BipThatInstance

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Apr 10, 2022
Eastern PA
Looking to BUY (or Trade For, if you're into it) a post laser divergence-fix (so Q3? 2021) or newer Full Power MAWL **or** an NGAL with kit.

I already have a C1+, PEQs, and LA5Bs but I have a giant bug up my ass about getting a "cooler" MAWL

Sarcasm aside, my list of "want" is NGAL > MAWL-ER > MAWL-DA/CLAD. I have seen all of those across Reddit, Tacswap and some DAs here but never had the "f**k you" money available when they were. I have bought expensive crap off of eBay and Tacswap before, can provide feedback you upon request.

Let's call the budget $5500 for now. Don't want to clog the post up with possible trade items, but if AOR1 is your thing I have a old issued, unworn, unassembled FCPCv5 with KTAR and side pouches I'd trade.

Last edited:
You guys ever heard of those Clones rocking some pretty good emitters? I've seen fake PEQs outshine real ones before, but never saw any Cloned MAWLs or others until I stumbled onto this site - Specprescision

The cloned G24 Mounts by Sotac are built so solid you cant tell the real from the fake ones! $85 instead of $385 for something that truly works?

Uh Oh........

Last edited: