• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rimfire Want to buy CZ457 Varmint Precision Trainer Stock

BiggBeans

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 20, 2017
Kansas
Like title says, im looking for a cz457 varmint precision trainer stock (manners). Maybe someone here has one sitting around if they switched to a chassis. Let me know if you have one for sale.

seen they have a few in stock, black or green. looking for the vpt manners stock with the camo finish.

if you can't find one, it might not hurt to call and ask if they will sell you one set up in the camo paint

yeah did that today. they said 6 months before i could have one. was hoping that i could find one a little sooner if someone had switched theirs out.

Like title says, im looking for a cz457 varmint precision trainer stock (manners). Maybe someone here has one sitting around if they switched to a chassis. Let me know if you have one for sale.

I have one in excellent condition, PM if still looking? Bought it new 2019 with Acition CZ 457

Did you find one. If not let me know.

FYI, 455 and 457 actions have different footprints