• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WTB Want to Buy Hornady Precision Hunter 300wm

Wanting To Buy

mboswell17

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Feb 19, 2017
    Austin
    Need some Hornady precision Hunter 300wm in 200g.

Please let me know what you have and if you have any you're willing to let go. Text or call me at 512-799-7796 for fastest response

I’ll check my LGS tomorrow if you want. If they have some I can pick some up and ship it. How many boxes and how much do you want to pay? They only allow two boxes. I can try to get more. You can message me if you want. I’ll include a pic of the receipt, but the last time I was in there the prices were acceptable for today’s climate. Let me know

Reactions: mboswell17
    I’ll check my LGS tomorrow if you want. If they have some I can pick some up and ship it. How many boxes and how much do you want to pay? They only allow two boxes. I can try to get more. You can message me if you want. I’ll include a pic of the receipt, but the last time I was in there the prices were acceptable for today’s climate. Let me know
    Shooting you a PM