• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WTB Want to buy Manners Arctic Camo stock

Wanting To Buy

A5scott

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 20, 2017
Eastern PA
Hi,

Looking for a LEFTY Manners Arctic Camo stock. preferably T2, T6, TCS, EH1A , but let me know what you have.

Would even consider a right hand version

Rem 700 pattern, long or short action

Thank you,
Scott

Last edited:
Action inlet? Mini chassis or BDL or ?

There's a pretty good thread or several threads on sponge painting your stock on here if you don't find the color pattern you are looking for.

Reactions: A5scott
I'm open to see what's available.

Short or long action, mini chassis or bedded.

The Arctic camo is made of white carbon fiber, and has a little cerakote sponged on it.

for example

thanks,
Scott

Free bump. I wanted the artic camo for my manners too. They said it's pretty much not available anymore. The supplier of the materials is out with no ETA of when it will be back. That was the end of last year though maybe it's changed.

Free bump. I wanted the artic camo for my manners too. They said it's pretty much not available anymore. The supplier of the materials is out with no ETA of when it will be back. That was the end of last year though maybe it's changed.
It has not.
As of last week when I was on the phone with them anyway.

I have 2, both right handed. A TCS and a PRS1T. TCS has mini chassis, PRS is inletted for a Hawkins M5. Pm me if you are interested. Maybe we can work something out.