• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WTB Want to Buy: Remington m40a6 RACS chassis or complete rifle - Have cash or short action RACS to trade

Wanting To Buy

thrashergrant

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Apr 29, 2021
Texas
As the title states, I'm looking for a Remington m40a6 RACS chassis or complete rifle. Painted, unpainted, new, used or salty, is good with me. A complete rifle doesn't need to be clone correct either.

I am prepared to pay completely in cash, but also have a short action RACS I'd be willing to swap so the trader would not be without another Remington rarity.

I will not sell or trade my short action RACS for anything other than an m40a6 chassis/rifle. Please do not ask.

If you are not established on this forum be prepared to provide plenty proof of life.

Let me know what you have.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Reactions: RemCustom6

Reactions: thrashergrant
XM2010 is a 300 win mag Army rifle

M40A6 is a 7.62 Marine Corps rifle

Both use a version of Remington's RACS but have a few distinct differences between them.

@thrashergrant is 100% correct on the 2010 and A6 versions. We did build a few USMC contract submission A7 variants that were 300win’s and a short period later that were chambered in 300 PRC. We built 3 of each of those rigs, all of which were built on the M24 action and utilized M24 triggers also. I would love to know what happened to them after the submission.

no longer offered.

Attachments

• image000002.jpg
    image000002.jpg
    415 KB · Views: 181
  • image000001.jpg
    image000001.jpg
    403.1 KB · Views: 193
  • image000000.jpg
    image000000.jpg
    383.9 KB · Views: 180
Last edited:
Reactions: baker72
Saw this just now... if you are still looking for one, this just came up. Good Luck