• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Want to find some primers and bulk .40 bullets.

Opiy

Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 14, 2007
Mobile, Alabama
Anyone know of a place that has some primers and bulk .40 S&W bullets? I saw some primers on Gunbroker but were double the price! I have now the Federal Small Rifle primers so I would like to get some more small rifle primers.

Feel free to suggest some sites or whatever comes to mind. I will look into it.

Thanks

Re: Want to find some primers and bulk .40 bullets.

grafs and sons had cci small rifle primers. Good luck finding any Federal primers.

+1 on Montana Gold

I order mine from this guy:

MPS Company
10444 Monroe Road – Matthews, NC 28105
Ph.: 704-847-8793, Email: [email protected].

His prices for 40 cal are

40 cal. (400 dia)
180 gr. FMJ 1,000/box $107.00
180 gr. JHP 1,000/box $107.00
165 gr. FMJ 1,000/box $105.00
165 gr. JHP 1,000/box $105.00

I shoot Precision bullets in a G35 w/ fitted Jarvis barrel. They are hard moly coated lead (I shoot 185's in this one but their 170's shoot just as well). I just ordered 5,000.

I load this one for Steel Challenge Matches. They are accurate and consistent. I shoot WST w/ CCI primers and have NO problems with smoke like "normal" lead bullets. They are great to deal w/ and the shipping is included in the price.

Keith

http://www.precisionbullets.com/

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gbp</div><div class="ubbcode-body">+1 on Montana Gold </div></div>

Never heard of them. Are they good?

I bought a case of the montana gold for 9MM and only shot 85 rounds but they seems to be a good round but I am new to reloading so they are the only bullets I have loaded.

Any more word on primers?