• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Want to have a picnic? Youre racist.

I was working on my bike in my garage and a young black kid took issue with the battle flag hanging, I invited him in and explained what the flag meant to me and he got it, and he learned how to change the brake pads on a Harley. That was a year before BLM started and they lost their minds, not sure we will ever go back to sanity now.

It's Michigan, trying to change the subject from their lousy football program.

If the dumbasses label everything as racist then nothing will be racist. When I was growing up the word fuck was a very vulgar word. I used it today 10 times. And that was before getting out of bed. It will not have any value.

I'm at the point now where if I'm called a racist or neo-Nazi or whatever, I take it as a compliment. Makes for some good Leftist mouth foaming, ;)

Reactions: Redheeler