• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes want to know value of leupold

redrum007

Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 14, 2010
North West
I have a Leupold VX-III 3.5-10 Police scope and was wondering if anyone knows what it is worth. It has the M1 target turrets, and a 40mm objective, standard reticle. The gold ring is black and is excellent shape. I bought this back in the mid 90's and was contemplating selling it for something with more power. Any information would be appreciated. Thanks

Re: want to know value of leupold

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 10xround</div><div class="ubbcode-body">400.00. I just sold one like new at the OGCA last week for 300.00. </div></div>

Have anymore?

ya, I know I sold it to cheap but a buddy is getting good use. no, no more. Mine had the covered turrents.

These were made back when Leupold had a scope worth talking about. Worth whatever someone is willing to pay, lol

Sounds like its the vxiii tactical. Does it have turret covers?

I'd say it's worth a decent amount. Maybe like $700-$800. I just picked up one of these that has the MK 4 turrets, it's the vxiii LR tactical, it is a Mark 4 before they called it the Mark 4. Tested it today and it tracked perfect out to 1000yd and the glass is crystal clear. Placed 2nd in my first match with it. Wish the same could be said about the newer Leupolds.