• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Want to see Obama's Legacy? Here it is.

sirhrmechanic

Command Sgt. Major
Minuteman
1524344545790.png

This is Sergeant Noel Ramirez. He was one of two Deputies gunned down as they ate food at work. He was targeted and murdered only because he wore a badge. Many media sources continue to broadcast the high school graduation photos of criminals.. rather than their mugshot after being booked on their 19th felony arrest.

This photo is one the media should be showing. It shows the reality of the situation. Sgt Ramirez was a family man who loved Christ and served his community honorably. This moment that was captured between him and his family will never happen again. Look how happy they were. This father, husband, public servant will no longer be serving and protecting his family, or his community. Because he was murdered.

He could not even get dinner... without being ambushed and killed. For no reason. By some mental retard who was walking the street on Lithium and the promise of a few hugs by leftist, progressive scum who thought his killer... should be walking the street.

Something needs to change. We need to stop treating criminals like victims. We need to stop treating retards like they belong walking the street. We need to stop with lawyers using minutia and BS legal mumbo-jumbo to cancel out what we all know... mental retards need to be incarcerated, not walking among us when they are dangerous. Fail at this.... and great Americans will continue to be killed with nothing but crickets echoing in heartbroken families.

Something's gonna give.

In disgust... for a system that kills this American.... and lets criminals and threats to society... walk free.

Sirhr

What criteria d o you suggest we use in determining who is 'retard' and who isnt?
Not being a smart ass but it does present a slippery slope.
Do we differentiate between 'retard' and 'FULL RETARD'.
That one does have a tad of smartass.:oops:
Is it possible to recover from 'FULL RETARD' or is it once achieved, worn forever??

What criteria d o you suggest we use in determining who is 'retard' and who isnt?
Not being a smart ass but it does present a slippery slope.
Do we differentiate between 'retard' and 'FULL RETARD'.
That one does have a tad of smartass.:oops:
Is it possible to recover from 'FULL RETARD' or is it once achieved, worn forever??

I think Ron White got this about right...

"What does this crazy person do?"
"He rolls his turds into little balls and eats crayons."
"Fine I'll feed him for the rest of his life!"
"And what does this crazy person do?"
"Oh, he kills productive members of our society."
"Well he should of rolled his shit into little balls and ate crayons... because the penalty is much less... severe!"

I have no illusions that the retards should be gassed or put into camps or mis-treated. We are a rich society. It's not the 1920's. If you are a retard who rolls your turds into little balls and eats crayons... fine... you can get fed for life and live in a nice padded cell in comfort. I'll happi;y put tax dollars towards that cause.

If you are a retard who kills productive members of our society and is a danger to him/herself and others... and kills others... Fast lane to the gas chamber.

If you are a threat... off to the drool academy. Good meals, clean bed. Nice drugs. Go away.

No more of this lithium and hugs world of "meh, let's wait until he kills someone to admit that maybe we should have given said retard a room at the Retard Ramada.

Cheers,

Sirhr

Playing devil's advocate here, but what does this have to do with Obama? Cops have been getting murdered in cold blood long before Obama came along.

Reactions: shoobe01
Playing devil's advocate here, but what does this have to do with Obama? Cops have been getting murdered in cold blood long before Obama came along.

No... actually, not so much.

There were isolated incidents. But the attacks against LE in the last 9 years... have created a statistical bump that is, well, disturbing.

But, you are right in that the Bill Ayers, Black Panther, 1970's era did produce some very tragic deaths... until the last 9 years, it was nothing like, statistically, we have seen last 24 months or so.

Prove me wrong... I'd welcome it. Really. Because if my feeling about what is going on is wrong... then I wan to be proven wrong. I'd, honestly, rather be proven wrong. Because I love our republic and don't want ill... to fall upon it.

Anyway... there we go.

Cheers,

Sirhr

I think Ron White got this about right...

"What does this crazy person do?"
"He rolls his turds into little balls and eats crayons."
"Fine I'll feed him for the rest of his life!"
"And what does this crazy person do?"
"Oh, he kills productive members of our society."
"Well he should of rolled his shit into little balls and ate crayons... because the penalty is much less... severe!"

I have no illusions that the retards should be gassed or put into camps or mis-treated. We are a rich society. It's not the 1920's. If you are a retard who rolls your turds into little balls and eats crayons... fine... you can get fed for life and live in a nice padded cell in comfort. I'll happi;y put tax dollars towards that cause.

If you are a retard who kills productive members of our society and is a danger to him/herself and others... and kills others... Fast lane to the gas chamber.

If you are a threat... off to the drool academy. Good meals, clean bed. Nice drugs. Go away.

No more of this lithium and hugs world of "meh, let's wait until he kills someone to admit that maybe we should have given said retard a room at the Retard Ramada.

Cheers,

Sirhr

“Fast lane to the gas chamber.” I love the arguement that the death penalty is not a deterrent for violent crime. I look at it differently because I do not care if it is or is not a deterrent. The death penalty removes those I dividuals from society and that is good enough for me.

“Fast lane to the gas chamber.” I love the arguement that the death penalty is not a deterrent for violent crime. I look at it differently because I do not care if it is or is not a deterrent. The death penalty removes those I dividuals from society and that is good enough for me.
exactly....none of this letting violent repeat offenders back on the street.......sentenced to 20 yrs.....but let out in 5 for "good behavior"......

we have career criminials out on the streets, and we wonder why we have the crime levels we do.

take them out back and put a bullet in their heads and move on.

I'm actually a fan of the "Innocence Project"... the are a non-profit that has done a lot of good. And freed some good Americans who should not have been incarcerated.

That said, I'd like to see a "Guilty Project" that identifies, hunts, and deals with (preferably in painful ways) the guilty who skate through the system thanks to the ACLU... lefties, huggies and others...

Did I mention Dexter and The Star Chamber?

Sirhr

Why gas them or hang them? Harvest their organs and grind up the rest to feed back to the prison population. That shit right there will be a deterrent to crime.

Btw, as I sit here on the shitter, I’m reinacting Obama’s legacy log after log.

Why gas them or hang them? Harvest their organs and grind up the rest to feed back to the prison population. That shit right there will be a deterrent to crime.

Btw, as I sit here on the shitter, I’m reinacting Obama’s legacy log after log.

Winner winner, chicken dinner. Err..,I think its chicken....

Maggs, I don't think it's possible to do the "Minority Report" predisposition thing. We have to wait until the perversely fucked among us reveal indisputably their undeniable incompatibility with decent society.

Good people are going to die in the process, and there is really no way to preempt the process.

But the current strategy of seeking consensus, of coddling and 'rehabilitating" the rabidly sociopathic needs to be revealed for what it truly is: inverse Darwinism. It is a faction striving to amplify the pathologically suicidal facet of our society.

I think it's simpler.

Demonstrate a homicidal makeup; be assisted in taking the long step off the deep cliff.

Society will benefit, but fuck benefiting society; it just needs doing.

Forget the environmental impact report; simplify, just do it.

Greg

Reactions: sirhrmechanic
As convenient and enticing as that may sound there are too many innocent people found guilty to allow it. Look into the Innocence Project.
While that's true there are people who, like the Parkland shooter who had many witnesses to the crime committed, the drunk driver killers, the cop killers, the Larry Nasser kiddie rapers, those responsible beyond a shadow of doubt.
those are the types who need to be taken straight to the gallows.

How about we make prison suck?
Not in the way many here portray, that they become the victim of gang rapes and violence that is allowed. That makes us no better than the heathens we are locking up.

Joe Arapio had a great start on this. Farms, make em work, raise their own food, take care of their own stuff. End the AC, TV, and lifting of weights. Plenty if ways to stay fit without yanking iron. Chain gangs and manual labor. The “hole” should make a comeback much bigger and badder for breaking the rules. And prison guards busted for smuggling in dope and phones? They go in too, no special place.

I am opposed to the death penalty. It goes against my moral obligations which are much larger than the penal issues of this country. It changes nothing, we kill many innocents, it costs a darn fortune, and I do not believe in state sponsored murder like this. I believe it was Jefferson who also was opposed. Not why I am and a great patriot and smart guy to look to to support my opinions.

And yes, our “justice “ system is a damn joke.

Reactions: Fig
The moral compass has shifted. It has happened in the past, many times. It defiantly needs too return
God did, and will, purge the evil again. "If my people will repent and follow me, I will heal their nation." When He does it. There's ussually only a remnat left.
I'm not sure the US has the gumption to do what needs too be done.

Our government can’t be trusted with the power to kill its citizens, full stop. It is far, far too corrupt, and full of weasels. Our judicial system is full of partisan, hack judges who don’t respect of follow the law. There is very little justice anymore. It has become a total toss of the dice. The more money you have the better your chances, but it’s still totally random.

The whole justice system in this country is corrupt, police are the public face of that corruption, even if they are not corrupt themselves When the FBI is busy at work using a weaponized judicial system to target Americans (Flynn) in an unconstitutional and illegal way to support their effort to overturn an election while looking the other way on thousands of crimes by the statist candidates crimes that probably include murder and treason. People begin to look at the justice system including the police as potential threats. Not saying this is the case with these two murders but I will say the lack of outrage by the general public vs just 10 years ago is telling. I think there is plenty of blame to go around on the spike in cops getting shot, and I think a lot of that blame is with the departments themselves and their militant tactics, people shoot back if they think the likelihood they will get shot is elevated. As long as the rot continues to emanate from the swamps so called "Justice" department and its deep state agencies people will continue to distrust all the law agencies. I personally think they all need to be dismantled and the criminals in the agencies need jailings. The local PD's need to cut out the hero Jack Bower hotel murdering ways and that will be a start of getting things back to a respectful relationship between the cops, and their employers and fellow citizens. I hope things get better but I think they will get much worse before that happens, unfortunately.

Our government can’t be trusted with the power to kill its citizens, full stop. It is far, far too corrupt, and full of weasels. Our judicial system is full of partisan, hack judges who don’t respect of follow the law. There is very little justice anymore. It has become a total toss of the dice. The more money you have the better your chances, but it’s still totally random.

The door to the gas chamber and the hangmans noose would be a revolving door if I had my say. Undeniable guilt needs to be reckoned with right the fuck now. One appeal and good bye .Bring back the firing squads, ill man the post, ill pull the trigger. There are way to many goon assed motherfuckers walking the streets or clogging up the prisons, they do not deserve to breathe oxygen,let alone ever laugh again, or smirk at a victims family member.
Time to harden the fuck up.

Not sure what this has to do with Obama. As a COP, I feel under the current administration I am a target everyday I go to work with all the hate being spewed.

No... actually, not so much.

There were isolated incidents. But the attacks against LE in the last 9 years... have created a statistical bump that is, well, disturbing.

But, you are right in that the Bill Ayers, Black Panther, 1970's era did produce some very tragic deaths... until the last 9 years, it was nothing like, statistically, we have seen last 24 months or so.

Prove me wrong... I'd welcome it. Really. Because if my feeling about what is going on is wrong... then I wan to be proven wrong. I'd, honestly, rather be proven wrong. Because I love our republic and don't want ill... to fall upon it.

Anyway... there we go.

Cheers,

Sirhr

I am raising the BS flag high and mighty on that one and climbing the flag pole like a cheap whore in it's dishonor. For as long as lawmen have been around, criminals have been killing them in cold blood. Look, I'm no fan of Obama, but to demonize the man and ex-President and blame him for the senseless killings of LEOs is fucking disgusting. The ONLY reason why we see more bad cops murdering innocent civilians and bad civilians killing good cops is because the technology in this day and age makes it easier to see. I may be only 28 years young, but my common sense of what I know what this country was like long before me, is the country was more Conservative and tended to sweep senseless violence under the rug in order to keep morale high in this country. Nowadays the country is way more Liberal and show pretty much ALL violence either on TV or the internet. Hell, there's elementary school aged kids who are able to watch horrible things the Islamic State has done to people on their phones. Could kids ever do that back in the 50s let alone adults?

While I do believe there are good officers out there, I am retiring this year from law enforcement after 25 years full and part time time due to the corruption, politics and mellinials that not only shouldn't be trusted with a gun, some of them would be charged as criminals back in the day. Maybe it's just around here but there are more questionable officers than there are good ones. I think once we got away from community policing and interaction with the kids we started spiraling down. (That was because of Obama) Now you can't take the chance of putting yourself alone with kids or certain ethnic groups because it can be used against you even though you had good intentions. I am over it.

Last edited:
Reactions: deersniper
Maser, you bring up some good points, especially in your last two sentences.... But I will respectfully disagree when it comes to the current state of targeting law enforcement in ambush killings. And stand behind my placing it at the feet of the last administration...

You are correct that L.E. have always died in the line of duty. And that there were times when they were ambushed, dating all the way back to the early 1800's. First modern event was in the '50's, by Puerto Rican revolutionaries. With something of a spike in early 1970's... the direct result of groups like the Black Panthers, the Weather Underground and other even more radical groups that came out of the turbulant late 1960's... These were pure anarchist/revolutionary groups... and guess what "Antifa" is modeled on? Between 1932 and 2009 some 25 officers were killed, with most in three incidents and, other than the Puerto Rico and the Anarchist groups, most were attributable either to common criminal activity (Missouri 1933) and mental health...

But in the past few years, the statistics have spiked massively. More on what I believe to be some of the causes later.... But here's a list.

Nov 2009, four officers ambushed by ex-con in Washington State Coffee shop. May 2010, two officer on a traffic stop ambushed by passers-by with AK47. August 2010 Two officers in Alaska gunned down. June 2014, Man and woman gun down officers in Vegas coffee shop. Sept 2014 survivalist crazy guns down Pennsylvania officers prompting manhunt. Dec. 2014, Two NYC officers ambushed in patrol car. May 2015, Hattisburg MS officers gunned down in ambush. July 2016, Dallas, five officers killed and six officers injured by ambush, shooter protesting 'killing of blacks by police.' July 2016, three officers killed in Baton Rouge. Shooter made it clear it was a political kiling. Nov 2016, Des Moines, two officers ambushed and killed. ... in 2016 (the deadliest year) there were 21 officers killed in Ambush attacks. That was down in 2017 to eight. 2018... I have not got numbers. So the trend is down.

So why do I lay this at the feet of the past administration? Because their goal (and I give Obama this... he was totally honest in his campaign rhetoric) was to fundamentally change America... and he sure did... he was honest about that. His goal was to tear down institutions in order to build up a new America as he saw fit. Everyone saw "Hope and Change" and unicorns and rainbows. In fact, the goal was to tear down as much as possible... in order to rebuild from the ashes.

The 'attacks' on the institutions of the justice system? Started with guys like Holder who turned the DoJ into an attack dog to go after the law enforcement not support it. Remember beer summits, federal charges against departments for everything from justified shootings to hiring practices. Beer summits and press conferences that inflamed the left and increased racial tensions.

Next you have the 'community organizing' going on in groups ranging from the New Black Panther Party to the BLM to Antifa... where refrains of "Fry 'em like Bacon" became all hip and trendy. Did Obama do that directly? Well, I think that's still out for debate. But his fingerprints are all over it as are the fingerprints of people who fund Open Societies, Media Matters and a ton of other groups who are funding the groups who are funding the groups... blah blah blah. It is like Marx, Lenin and Stalin with their printing presses in the basements all over Czarist Russia... pulling strings, picking at scabs and trying to get an infection to set in. And anyone who thinks that Obama is not sitting in his Kalorama mansion pulling these strings in Organize for America... you're delusional. He is up to his eyeballs in his post-presidency resistance... and he proudly said that was what he was going to do! He doesn't hide it or lie about it. He is, as I said, honest! I'll give him that!

Add to that the creation of two justice systems (or more....) An FBI that was corrupted and turned into Obama/Holder/Jarret/Lynch's personal bichon-frise... A series of contradicting laws in areas like immigration and drugs that leave departments confused and unsure of how to proceed? (local legalization and sanctuary policies... conflicting with the law of the land.)... .and these cause questions about the very root of what is law enforcement... and whether the institutions can be trusted at all. Just look at how divided the nation is about it? And, to their discredit, many departments are proving that suspicions and distrust... are warranted. Thank you FBI. Way to go there top appointees....

Anyway, my point, Maser, is that there is a statistical bump. And I do make the connection to the past 9 years of concerted efforts to attack police as some kind of a targetable class... while similarly trying very hard to divide America.

Finally, you are right. The current generation is more liberal.... and that's a good thing in some ways. They are more tolerant, more accepting of others, less interested in what someone wants to do in the privacy of their own closets or what color someone is. That is how it should be! But don't confuse that kind of positive change with being used against people who, in some cases, may be more useful idiots. I'm not saying the current generation are idiots... but an awful lot of them have been raised through a 'community organized' school system and college and parenting and Public Television and Social Media Engineering... and a system that tolerates no counter-views... to have a hard time standing back, looking at a problem and dissecting it from every angle... before reaching a conclusion.

As Stalin said "Ideas are like guns. We should not allow the people to have either."

Pardon my long-winded response. But I will defend my earlier assertion that the statistics look like nothing we've seen since the Days of Rage and the radical's of the '60's. And I'll stand behind my assertion that it can be laid at the feet of Obama's administration... perhaps not 100 percent. But enough that I will stand by my assertion that we are seeing his legacy in, among other things, dead Americans like Officer Ramirez.

Sirhr

Yep he waged a war on America but many in the PD management helped him, hell even cheered him on in the hopes of getting some new surplus Bradley's and Hummers. The Dallas incident is on him 100%, if there is any chance to salvage and right the ship Soros needs to be charged with murder of those poor cops in Dallas, and Obama needs to be denounced by all these management in Justice along with the local PD's.

The flag of BS by and the whore pennant over the battleship HMS Potemkin sailing the sea of irrelevance. He isn’t arguing that Obama invented outlaws ambushing lawmen. The floor is covered in straw in inch think.

Not even Bill Clinton or Jimmy Carter openly sided with violent, criminal, racists, leftists against law enforcement. You aren’t arguing with us that Obama wasn’t a leftist radical who stood against the police and against law and order. You are arguing with people, like terrorist Bill Ayers, that he wasn’t one of their own, because they unequivocally claim him.

From the Ferguson abortion that happened near me, where he and his justice department sided with a violent criminal, high on drugs, who attacked a cop and tried to take his side arm and murder him, to the lawfare against every non-minority’s city and department that had any contact with minorities there has never been a President who acted like he did, or undercut his own branch of government like he did while at the same time seizing powers that were totally (by his own admission) unconstitutional.

We will be feeling the effects of his egregious misrule and treasonous “leadership” for generations, and it’s very likely when future historians look back he may be considered the beginning of our end. That he was limited to the extensive damage he did was only because of what remains of our Constitution,and much of what’s left he tore down too.

He was the worst President we’ve ever had hands down. He was a literal Manchurian Candidate, but we survived, so fuck you.

I am raising the BS flag high and mighty on that one and climbing the flag pole like a cheap whore in it's dishonor. For as long as lawmen have been around, criminals have been killing them in cold blood. Look, I'm no fan of Obama, but to demonize the man and ex-President and blame him for the senseless killings of LEOs is fucking disgusting. The ONLY reason why we see more bad cops murdering innocent civilians and bad civilians killing good cops is because the technology in this day and age makes it easier to see. I may be only 28 years young, but my common sense of what I know what this country was like long before me, is the country was more Conservative and tended to sweep senseless violence under the rug in order to keep morale high in this country. Nowadays the country is way more Liberal and show pretty much ALL violence either on TV or the internet. Hell, there's elementary school aged kids who are able to watch horrible things the Islamic State has done to people on their phones. Could kids ever do that back in the 50s let alone adults?
you are also a fucking moron

Not only was Obama the worst President we ever had but he was the beginning of the end for our country. He legitimized several groups that are avowed enemies of the COTUS and gave them not only a voice but a bully pulpit. He also gave them protection from prosecution from an AG that was as anti-US and corrupt as could be imagined. An AG whose sole purpose was to create an invisible arm of retribution within legitimate LE and INTEL organizations.

These groups continue to function and do everything possible to tear apart our Constitution and overthrow a legitimate sitting President. They are doing all possible to attack 2A so we cannot rebel, to curtail first amendment rights by stifling dissenting opinion through social and conventional media outlets and to destroy all values of decency and morality.

It was all part of the plan. The puppet masters are patient people.

Remember when Obama said 'If Trump gets elected I won't leave"? Not long after he was talking peaceful transfer of power. Who brought him up to speed? This is a very important thing I believe.

Not sure what this has to do with Obama. As a COP, I feel under the current administration I am a target everyday I go to work with all the hate being spewed.

Who do you think caused all of this? Obama's goal was to destabilize the country to get average people to give up their rights in the name of safety...sound familiar? I truly hope you are not that weak minded because if you are...you should not be carrying a gun or badge.

Reactions: Mwalex
I think the latest wave started after Ruby Ridge and Waco, then the whole 90s pass by justice on the corruption of the clintons, covered up by our favorite law organization, Fibbing Bullsitiining Infidelity. The rot starts fro the head down. the FBI is the head, the local police are just the pawns who pay the price and are being used.

Well it all start on his watch, cops killing minorities, cops getting killed at random. All he did was watch and make a smug pitiful face... the bs has reduced drastically on Trump’s watch. So remind me again why he should be blamed ?

I can't believe this thread got so far without the media coming up. Where do you think all of these crazies get their ideas and see their fellow crazies achieving immortality by having their "acheivements" immortalized by the media?

If we really care about senseless deaths, and want the spit on the Constitution, the Left is picking the wrong Amendment. Forbid the media from posting a picture of a mass killer or their name. See what happens.

Reactions: sirhrmechanic
I think the latest wave started after Ruby Ridge and Waco, then the whole 90s pass by justice on the corruption of the clintons, covered up by our favorite law organization, Fibbing Bullsitiining Infidelity. The rot starts fro the head down. the FBI is the head, the local police are just the pawns who pay the price and are being used.

I will add that the increased violence by anarchists around G8 meetings exacerbated mob violence against cops. When one group sees that another group can attack cops without repercussions they become emboldened. That cycle escalates until drastic actions are taken.

Reactions: Fig

Obama fueled the racial divide. Obama fueled anti-cop attitudes. Obama told blacks that they are all victims of racist policing. Obama took cops to task who were not engaged in wrongdoing. There are plenty of bad cops Obama could have gone after, but he did not do so. He went after cops who had done nothing wrong in order to protect members of his own race who had done something wrong. He caused black miscreants to behave even worse then before and to feel justified in doing so. This was why the white knockout game became so popular. There were riots, an increase in inner city crime, and bogus prosecutions of police instead of legit prosecution of dirty cops. Obama owns this.

Reactions: h3dgehawk
Trump will be hailed as the Racist of all Racist's for exposing the mis-deeds of the first black Pres. Lib's will not care about what Obama did...only what Trump did to stop him. The Independents will see the truth and never vote Dem again.

Trump will be hailed as the Racist of all Racist's for exposing the mis-deeds of the first black Pres. Lib's will not care about what Obama did...only what Trump did to stop him. The Independents will see the truth and never vote Dem again.

Obama wasn't the first black President. Clinton was.

I'm going to put an asbestos flame suit on
How do we know there wasn't something personal between the 2 cops and shooter? I would think if he was a kill cops cause they are cops type he would have tried to kill more or at least waited till he was surrounded or held at gun point to eat a bullet.
The story doesn't make sense

And speaking of spikes in violence.
How much of this officer safety extravaganza was there 10-20-30 years ago? Probably less dead cops and less dead Australian women and Simon says players.
You let a group get off scot free or get a slap on the hand for shooting innocent unarmed people and there is going to be a lot more indifference when someone in that group gets shot.

The whole justice system in this country is corrupt, police are the public face of that corruption, even if they are not corrupt themselves When the FBI is busy at work using a weaponized judicial system to target Americans (Flynn) in an unconstitutional and illegal way to support their effort to overturn an election while looking the other way on thousands of crimes by the statist candidates crimes that probably include murder and treason. People begin to look at the justice system including the police as potential threats. Not saying this is the case with these two murders but I will say the lack of outrage by the general public vs just 10 years ago is telling. I think there is plenty of blame to go around on the spike in cops getting shot, and I think a lot of that blame is with the departments themselves and their militant tactics, people shoot back if they think the likelihood they will get shot is elevated. As long as the rot continues to emanate from the swamps so called "Justice" department and its deep state agencies people will continue to distrust all the law agencies. I personally think they all need to be dismantled and the criminals in the agencies need jailings. The local PD's need to cut out the hero Jack Bower hotel murdering ways and that will be a start of getting things back to a respectful relationship between the cops, and their employers and fellow citizens. I hope things get better but I think they will get much worse before that happens, unfortunately.

"Between 1932 and 2009 some 25 officers were killed, with most in three incidents and, other than the Puerto Rico and the Anarchist groups, most were attributable either to common criminal activity (Missouri 1933) and mental health... "

Well it's a great thing they started treating everyone like a common criminal and trying to pretend they are in Iraq with their equipment and attitudes. real dangerous world for them. Lol what a joke

Wow, you must be extremely intelligent. I guess your tin hat prevents you from carrying on a civil discussion or having a vocabulary of more than 5 words. I bet your’e a hoot at parties.
hey dumbass, when someone wants an opinion out of you, theyll tell you what it should be.....now go fuck yourself faggot.

not gonna waste my energy trying to enlighten a couple of piss-ant fuckboys..........just call them a fucking moron and move on with my day.

Last edited:
Reactions: ArmyJerry
hey dumbass, when someone wants an opinion out of you, theyll tell you what it should be.....now go fuck yourself faggot.

not gonna waste my energy trying to enlighten a couple of piss-ant fuckboys..........just call them a fucking moron and move on with my day.

You're a poopyhead!

Reactions: ArmyJerry