• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Want to send out a great Thank you to Scott @ L/O

Juanjo322

Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 27, 2009
TEXAS
I called Scott at Liberty optics on Friday afternoon, if memory serves me right he was on his way to the range to enjoy what could and perhaps the last day to enjoy beautiful weather. It must have been around 4pm central standard time when I called.. Took my order for a Trijicon 1-4 green chevron and he said you should have it really soon, bout Monday or Tuesday.. in my mind I thought.. nah too soon.. to my surprise the scope arrived on Monday before noon.. that is what I call superior service. I will definitely do business again with Scott at Liberty Optics, I am sure it has been said before. I wanted to share my experience.. and say a public Thank you. I will post pictures up soon on the setup once I go to the range.

Thank You Scott, it's been a pleasure doing business.

-Juanjo

Re: Want to send out a great Thank you to Scott @ L/O

Scott is a damn good guy. I called him about a week ago about a Viper PST and he answered all of my questions and gave me some good advice on top of it. I had mentioned that I had found him from Snipershide and then he gives me a damn good deal to boot. I went ahead and pre ordered the scope from him and I'm seriously thinking about reserving a second one. Top notch guy with top notch service!