• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Member Link Up Want to share your varmint hunting or ELR spot?

Casamike

Private
Minuteman
Jun 22, 2017
Indiana
I got laid off this week and decided I’m going to make the most of this time off and head out for a shooting adventure. I live in NW Indiana and have a reliable vehicle so I’m game to drive almost anywhere that I can get to (not FL or NY). I plan to leave Indiana some time within the next 2 weeks and head toward Bozeman MT to try some gopher hunting unless I find some better spots before then.

If you have a good spot to hunt a bunch of gophers, prairie dogs, jackrabbits, coyotes, or pretty much any type of varmint and/or vermin, then I would be overjoyed to hear about it.

If you know a rancher, farmer or friend that has a varmint problem, then I would be very happy to help. If you have a shooting spot with enough distance to stretch a rifle out a bit, and want to make a new friend, I’d love to join you for a day or 2 of shooting.

I am happy to pay a rancher/farmer a modest fee for the ability to shoot varmints on his land, assuming there are enough shootable varmints there to make it worth doing, but I’m trying to avoid paying professional guide prices. Any locations that have affordable nearby accommodations would be of great interest.
Thanks everyone for reading and hope to make some new friends on this adventure!!