• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing Want to shoot ground squirrels ??

Trev1866

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 10, 2019
You can come shoot ground squirrels on our family ranch in Enterprise, Oregon. Hurry before the grass gets to tall and u can’t see them!

Reactions: mikehotel
My son-in-law and I normally go to Alturas CA, but we are always looking for a place outside of Commiefornia.

So thanks for the invite, I'll see how it goes.

Love shooting those little bastards. The Cedarville squirrel roundup is this weekend in Cedarville Ca. You can hit that on your way up to Trev’s place lol.

Reactions: mikehotel
I shot in this field a few years back. 40 acres, and we literally took 200 out of it in a few hours. You can see how much they hammer the place. The farmer loved it.

5F33D42D-7D34-4898-A961-9F76EA7894F7.jpeg

Reactions: camocorvette
Used to blast the hell out of them in northern Nevada! The cow bosses wife would give us ice cream sandwiches for shooting them. They’d tear up her garden.

My dad and I have shot a ton of squeaker around Doris CA. Just south of Klamath Falls.

Just looked up your location, it might be just a bit too far for me. Thanks

Beautiful country up there people. We have a family ranch in Echo, OR..... no squirrels. ?

Might be interested but I wouldn’t guarantee results. Have any coyote issues on part of the land? I can’t imagine having coyote and squirrel issues in the same place.

If you're still lookin for some help I have a good buddy that lives in Lostine. Also I'm out there every Oct.