• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Want to talk about sheep? New Zealand

This is something I've read about many times and could have something to do with how things are going in certain parts of the world.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
This is something I've read about many times and could have something to do with how things are going in certain parts of the world.

Too much soy put into everything, people eating too much processed sugar, eating less meat, eating too much in general. That’s why there’s a rise in pussies.

Too much soy put into everything, people eating too much processed sugar, eating less meat, eating too much in general. That’s why there’s a rise in pussies.

Eating garbage is easy, working out is hard. What about the majority of these clowns indicate they are interested in anything difficult, or work in general (other than yours to generate money for them)?

Reactions: Aries256
I've got a kiwi who lives down the street. Although she can't vote, she is absolutely a Biden fan as well as Mark Kelly. I tried, and tried, and tried to find some common ground at dinner (at my house). I finally came up with how we both hated Martha McSally (John McStain). Seriously, I don't know if they are all like this, but based on the polls, I'd have to say quarantine every one of them on the island... forever. (maybe a cement cap)

When your party controls 100% of the media and enforces strict social media regulations, is this result any surprise?

Control the media and the flow of information, control the people.

Goebbels 101. Hitler won 90% of the vote using the same tactics.

Well at least the government doesn't have to worry about their subjects riding up against them, 60,000 guns turned in

rawiri-waititi-maori-politician-and-the-newest-member-of-the-new-zealand-parliament

1603080340187.png

• Haha
Reactions: Snipe260
I read sheep in the title of the thread. I wondered how it would take before it took a nosedive into something else but I opened it anyway. What's wrong with me?

Election fraud around the world. Its the same way hitler received 90% of the vote. He was just smart enough to not receive 100% like other dictators.

Hey guys - I live here 5 months out of the year normally. Love this country and the people. The guys i hunt with dispise Jucinda and her BS. Let's just say that the semi auto recall maybe wasn't as successaful as possible....lots of them still out there. Once you have a license to buy a weapon there is no paper work or registration of the transaction. All you show is that you have a license, whether business or private party. Best thing is a silencer of center fire 22 under $50 us

We should send all the aussie left wing fuckwits to NZ and we'll take the semi normal, rational people and our freedoms back

Reactions: Barneybdb
I’d still take her for a ride, give her a shot of protein and place an each way bet on her in the NZ cup.

She looks like a horse, it’s only fitting she get fucked by one too....

We should send all the aussie left wing fuckwits to NZ and we'll take the semi normal, rational people and our freedoms back
Just ship all libtards to venuzuela or china