• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Want your blood to boil?

Shanghai McCoy

Private
Minuteman
  • Jan 25, 2013
    Oklahoma
    Then watch Life, Liverty and Levin. They are interviewing attorney-author Sidney Powell. The subject at hand is Andrew Weissman and his past career and now his involvement in investigating Trump and Russian collusion. Department of Justice is worse than I ever knew or dreamed going clear back to Arthur Anderson and Enron.
    It will be on again on Fox News later in the early morning.

Trump is exposing the evil and because he is in office the evil and threats to our republic are gnashing out and exposing it self.
    I am concerned about our new Attorney General. I would assume that he is tied to the corrupt deep state.

He is a Bush friend, another POS who will fuck America just like the last ones from Trump Obama Clinton and both Bushes, all enemies of the constitution and part of the deep state.

Reactions: jungle45
    ive just started ignoring the govt as much as possible....

remember when we were kids.....and everytime we played a game, and that one kid would start changing all the rules to make himself win.......and everyone would just ignore him and keep playing without him, but never actually tell him he wasnt playing........its kinda like that.

i let the govt do what the constitution says the govt can do.....everything else.....if theres not a constitutional state law preventing it, im doing it.