• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

wanted: input from australian members

mosin46

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 11, 2010
florida 32621
not sure where to put this. will try here & move to bolt guns if no love. i have 2 howa rifles,mini and SA. triggers are ok but have added spring kits in the past on others from an aussie outfit online called gun bloke. have used them before and they are a great cheap upgrade with understandably slow delivery. card got cleared 6/28 for 2 more sets. not here yet and 7 emails thru different routes have gone unanswered. does any member from there have any clue about this outfit and how to contact them to get a response? looking like i will eat the $ as disputing after a month from overseas likely fail. thanks for any clues.

This should help get the responses rolling in.

F505BF5B-D2BA-4A95-852B-E1F6E84F1B39.jpeg

you want input from a member down under? wrong forum

you want input from a member down under? wrong forum
I hear Pete Buttjizz goes downunder.

But I have it on good authority, from a New Zealander, that Australia does not exist. Its just make believe.

Reactions: RPN
Gunbloke...yeah, known to be short on communication.
No-one complains (yet) that they never receive the items...but it does take time (a lot of time).
Maybe he only makes stuff when he gets enough orders in?

Last edited:
His cell phone number is here, I can call him if you want to pass on the info. I do not know the guy, just live in the same country so communication could be easier for me, your call, message me if you want my help.

file.php

Last edited: