• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

wanting to just be left alone

What in the actual fuck are you kiwis going to do if we become isolationist?

I can guarantee you that our Navy and Air Force can keep China from ever getting halfway across the Pacific.

I also guarantee that the RNZAF and RNZN will be swept from the skies and sea in a matter of days without us.

Be careful what you wish for

They are walking freely across our southern border. Maybe we need newer radar?

I can guarantee you that our Navy and Air Force can keep China from ever getting halfway across the Pacific.

I also guarantee that the RNZAF and RNZN will be swept from the skies and sea in a matter of days without us.

Days? It'll barely be minutes.

I don't want the US to become isolationist, I'm happy for the US to take over. Just leave the BS behind.
We have a decent amount of oil and gas here BTW....

I just learnt from my mum who is a teacher that her tiny (I mean tiny as in 50 odd students) rural schools has kids who are identifying as he/hers and that last week they had a tranny come read stories to the 5 and 6 year olds.

I want the US to go back to exporting freedom and democracy, not woke ideology.

@Ronws : Juan Wick, your penis is a WMD!
My gaydar :
IMG_2701.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: JR_77 and Ronws

Sweet story son. :rolleyes:

^^^^^
I see you smoke briskets
I need a recipe for a smoked brisket
I have a big chief smoker and 2 briskets from the steers I raise that are cut in half
A lot cheating on my part. Mainly by using Spice Hunt salt free Cowboy BBQ rub.

1694692644146.jpeg

I rub it on the brisket 24 hours before cooking and let it set covered in the fridge. Small 10 pound, I can smoke in 5 hours. 14 - 15 lbs, at least 12 hours.

I use a traditional charcoal grill with a side firebox. I start a fire with coals and then transfer them to the firebox. After that, I stick in chunks of mesquite wood. And I have an aluminum pan with water for some moisture in the main chamber.

My brisket can tempt the faith of a vegan.

I once offended a vegan with that. He said it was not a faith. I said, okay, well, in the Bible, God gave us dominion over the animals.

Any other religions also have ceremonies around animal flesh.

Evolution-wise, there is no reason to not eat meat. Everything eats everything. Therefore, the vegan idea that it is "wrong" to eat meat is a value judgement, a moral feeling, therefore, a faith.

That ended the debate. I are an arsehole.

Dude, at any point did that sound super gay in your head?
Yes, but the LOLs were worth it. See, I have testicles that produce testosterone and I do the work that has to been done that others may not like. I also drink coffee, wear long pants, and pay bills. :p

Reactions: jakelly
A lot cheating on my part. Mainly by using Spice Hunt salt free Cowboy BBQ rub.

View attachment 8226921

I rub it on the brisket 24 hours before cooking and let it set covered in the fridge.

That is key to any good BBQ or meat cooking in general, gotta let that seasoning work its way into the meat and keep it wet.

Years ago had a neighbor from Kentucky show me show they do chicken wings, he'd let the wings sit in a bag of Italian dressing for at least 24 hr then brush on BBQ sauce while they cooked. Fucking delicious.

Used to do Sunday BBQ's as it was his "free" day when the wife was at work and he was off the leash. She rode him so hard it make a slave driver blush.

Reactions: Ronws
^^^^THIS has serious merit
But....FUCK THAT SHIT!
I think we kicked some British ass a couple of times now and I'm not opposed to a few more.
Besides, show me where the "i" sound is after the "n" using the Kings English. Aluminum.
I'll wait.
All Americans are waiting.
Low self esteem and incest lead to your condition .

• Haha
Reactions: Ronws
Look, the English language is tricky with even the UK having hundreds of different local dialects.

But it sure as hell ain't pronounced "Aloooominm".
Would you say it is pronounced ALyoumineeeum?
It is most definitely pronounced Aluminum. No long "e" sound at all.
Fucking brits. We should have just crossed back over the pond and finished the job once and for all.

Would you say it is pronounced ALyoumineeeum?
It is most definitely pronounced Aluminum. No long "e" sound at all.
Fucking brits. We should have just crossed back over the pond and finished the job once and for all.
Not a Brit. But as the language is named English I tend to lean towards British spelling and pronounciation.

This is the game, always has been the game, and for the foreseeable future will be the game. Learn the rules, and start playing along. Control what you can, don't try to control what you can't. Have the wisdom to know the difference. Lots of things suck in this world, but lots of stuff doesn't.

Can you see? Can you walk? Can you think? If yes, then you have nothing to bitch about and everything to celebrate. America ain't perfect, but you are the only one stopping you from prosperity. Too many people have come from nothing and been insanely successful for it to not be true. Granddad returned from WW2 missing his right leg, went on to become an appellate court judge, fathered eight children which turned into 17 grandchildren, and never used a handicap sticker until his wife of 50 plus years got cancer. He didn't see himself as handicap or less than. He could have turned himself into a victim, saying, "this sucks" but he didn't he did the opposite and definitely won life and is a hero and an inspiration to multiple generations.

My Dad spent 13 months in Vietnam and I never once heard him complain in ANY way about his time over there. The most he ever said was, "yep, it was pretty warm over there." When my friend's fathers would constantly complain about how difficult the war was for them...you know being at Berkely for the duration of the war, it was clear how important it is for men to not claim victimhood because of how pussy they look to other men when they do. It drops you in the social hierarchy.

As for entrapment on SH. What kind of conversation are you engaging in to make people want to entrap you? I originally joined this forum 10 years ago and have never felt entrapped or anything even close. Never even remotely came close to someone getting me to plot something, I've never even seen it. I've also learned that there is no benefit to arguing on the internet, it is absolutely one of the most worthless activities a person can engage in. Nothing to be gained, but a guarantee you will lose in many ways.

Politics? Will the sitting president change your goals in life? Adjust and move on because you can't change it. Focus on your family and your own wealth. For example inflation sucks for most, but if you owned a bunch of real estate, then the inflation probably made you money (as your property became worth a lot more). These rules have been in place for a long time. It is on us for not learning them sooner.

Fox News, Newsmax, CNN, MSNBC, YouTube, Facebook, etc have no interest in your wellbeing. Zero. What they present to you is not news, it is controlled information to get you feeling a certain way, their way. Their entire purpose is to get you angry and scared with stories they control. They don't want to educate you or help solve world issues. Exactly the opposite, the more problems they can create, the more viewers they get which equals more advertising dollars.

If they had your best interest at heart, answer this simple question. Why don't we ever see commentators list the commonalities between democrats and republicans? We never hear about the things we have in common which we can build upon. It is the exact opposite, divide, divide, divide.

What have you actually learned on conservative or any news stations that will make you more money? A better person? A better father, husband, brother?

Just about every news item you see listed here was taken from a news outlet. So even if you don't go to those sites, coming here is basically a collection of all the sites and it is ultra-rare someone posts any positive stories, because no one clicks on them.

Here are a few tips to start your day out on a positive note:

1. Wake up and go outside to get natural light first thing in the morning.
2. Stay off the computer first thing in the morning. Especially laying in bed.
3. Eat a healthy breakfast, low in carbs, but high in fat and protein--this will kickstart your brain.
4. Exercise, go for a long walk, lift weights, etc. Take boxing/MMA lessons. Do 100 pushups every day, even if you have to do 10 sets of 10, do it.
5. Perform random acts of kindness for random people. It will make you feel better about yourself as you are creating value for your own existence. You are also being what you want to world to be instead of just complaining about what it isn't. It is a step to making you more valuable.
6. If you get angry at a loved one, do something nice for them. You'll feel better, as will they. Sometimes you have to be the bigger man and act first.
7. Don't complain. If something is wrong, fix it if you can. If you can't and it is out of your control, then why complain in the first place? No benefit, makes you upset, and the world views you like a complainer.

:)
^^^ BOOM!

Megyn Kelly even said a few months back that your mental well-being as a viewer is of no concern to network news... They want you scared and pissed off so you'll keep watching.

No matter the network it's all just the "2 minutes hate" from 1984.

The best way to crush the government is to crush the media. And the best way to crush the media is to not pay a lick of attention to them.

Mike

^^^ BOOM!

Megyn Kelly even said a few months back that your mental well-being as a viewer is of no concern to network news... They want you scared and pissed off so you'll keep watching.

No matter the network it's all just the "2 minutes hate" from 1984.

The best way to crush the government is to crush the media. And the best way to crush the media is to not pay a lick of attention to them.

Mike
And that is why we have so few today that think critically. It's easier (and intellectually lazy) to make decisions based on emotion (on both sides) than to sit back, put emotions in box, and carefully consider the cause/effect of certain policies that each side is pushing. It is a core issue discussed by Thomas Sowell in his book "Is reality optional?" (Excellent read BTW). We are physiologically hard wired to react emotionally under stress.

And that is why we have so few today that think critically. It's easier (and intellectually lazy) to make decisions based on emotion (on both sides) than to sit back, put emotions in box, and carefully consider the cause/effect of certain policies that each side is pushing. It is a core issue discussed by Thomas Sowell in his book "Is reality optional?" (Excellent read BTW). We are physiologically hard wired to react emotionally under stress.
What is this "television/network news" that you guys keep referring to ? :unsure: :ROFLMAO:

So they get their news from FB, Shitter and Twit cock.

Not any better
It's no different in the sense you can end up in some echo chamber where you end up hearing only one side of the story (like the MSM).
But in most cases people know that they are only getting one side of the story and can go look for the alternative view, unlike the fudds watching the news assuming they are gettting both sides.

By far the most uninformed people I meet are people over the age of 50, although many "older" people are starting to realise the MSM is rubbish.
A guy at work other day mentioned he'd just come across a guy called Jordan Peterson on YouTube....

It's no different in the sense you can end up in some echo chamber where you end up hearing only one side of the story (like the MSM).
But in most cases people know that they are only getting one side of the story and can go look for the alternative view, unlike the fudds watching the news assuming they are gettting both sides.

By far the most uninformed people I meet are people over the age of 50, although many "older" people are starting to realise the MSM is rubbish.
A guy at work other day mentioned he'd just come across a guy called Jordan Peterson on YouTube....
Happens a lot, really.
Reminds me of a favorite quote:
"I reject your reality and supplant it with one of my own." - Adam Savage.

When people are not taught the distinction between thinking and feeling, their ability to discern the difference atrophies. Leaving them largely defenseless against emotional arguments. These positions, once adopted, become an identity and people that share them, a tribe.

What’s interesting is the pattern functions exclusively with inverse proportion to critical thinking. It’s independent of race, economic status, education level, gender, culture, religion, or anything else. Those other factors only matter in so far as they influence the individual’s critical thought.

Even other types of thought do not alter the degradation of society. It’s specifically critical thinking. And while I acknowledge that religious thought isn’t the line of demarcation, the mind that does not lift itself up to view itself and humanity downward, nor consider eternity, is considerably hamstrung.