• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Warhorse Nelson bag(s).

abn31c

Globe-trotting acclaimed troll
Minuteman
  • Apr 10, 2018
    Just got mine today, Quality is outstanding, love the versatility of these. If you are needin bags, give em a look! Great guy's to do business with.

Waiting to see if they end up doing a waxed version of the Commanche. They said they were looking into it but have been radio silent

Waiting to see if they end up doing a waxed version of the Commanche. They said they were looking into it but have been radio silent
    Just send em an email, Chas was quick to reply to me.

FA1479A8-14C4-4220-90ED-0B4961503DD6.jpeg
    It’s the best shit since sliced bread. Yeah as stated just shoot them a message or email.

Last edited:
    Reactions: abn31c
    My only regret is that the Nelson I recently bought isn't waxed canvas... Would strongly reccomend to anyone else looking for bags.

Already did a couple of weeks ago. Chas said they were looking at suppliers for the material as Etsy was too expensive. Haven’t heard since that time

just got a reply from him a week or so ago, he was waiting on material but should have it by now...give him a call.

@Nik H we had the shipping notification from the mill and we are yet to receive it. I think that nasty storm across the plains might have delayed it some.

So anytime now we will be in business!

@021411 give me a shout. I’ve been playing with a waxed canvas Saracen. It’s pretty amazing.

Attachments

• 159C8881-5DA1-4112-B6E6-26CB6F571355.jpeg
      159C8881-5DA1-4112-B6E6-26CB6F571355.jpeg
      412.4 KB · Views: 41
    • A9085BFC-C292-471A-9023-748DD7310484.jpeg
      A9085BFC-C292-471A-9023-748DD7310484.jpeg
      455.4 KB · Views: 37
    @Nik H we had the shipping notification from the mill and we are yet to receive it. I think that nasty storm across the plains might have delayed it some.

@021411 give me a shout. I’ve been playing with a waxed canvas Saracen. It’s pretty amazing.

I’ll keep a lookout for your notice

Can you say what weight you’re using? Is it from British Millerain’s mills?

With all the bags I have, that canvas Comanche makes my wallet tingle.