• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes warne rings and egw base?

wcjake15

Private
Minuteman
Mar 8, 2009
kentucky, US
Hi im about to purchase a ste of warne maxima medium height rings to mount onto my egw 20moa base for my savage MKII and i jsut wanted to make sure this ring and base combination will work. ive already had issues with another set of rings and just want to make sure these rings will work. also how are you guys liking these warne rings if you have them?
here are the rings:

http://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/product_info.php/cPath/99_571_745/products_id/41651

Re: warne rings and egw base?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wcjake15</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hi im about to purchase a ste of warne maxima medium height rings to mount onto my egw 20moa base for my savage MKII and i jsut wanted to make sure this ring and base combination will work. ive already had issues with another set of rings and just want to make sure these rings will work. also how are you guys liking these warne rings if you have them?
here are the rings:

</div></div>

I think I'd go with Burris extreme tactical rings, the base is fine.

yea i would too but after getting everything else i just dont have 50 bucks to spend on rings when all there going on is a 22> it just comes down to money, and these rings fit the bill. thank you though.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wcjake15</div><div class="ubbcode-body">yea i would too but after getting everything else i just dont have 50 bucks to spend on rings when all there going on is a 22> it just comes down to money, and these rings fit the bill. thank you though. </div></div>

You can buy a set for about $50 and they are as good as you can spend $150 on