• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Warner tool Build first Groups. WOW!

Tactical30

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
May 5, 2009
Eastern Ohio
I had this rifle built by Warner Tool awhile back and thought I would share a couple pics of the very first groups I shot with it after I sighted it in which only took me 3 shots.
These were only @ 100yrds (sight in). So far I got it out to 600yrds and it holds a 2"-3" groups at 600yds, not bad! I going to get it out to 1K here soon and see what it does.

The guys at Warner Tool build a damn nice and accurate rifle! I cant thank them enough!

<span style="font-style: italic">I dont really shoot just for groups but this gives you an idea.</span>

Here ya go: (the groups kept getting smaller and smaller after this!)

<span style="font-weight: bold">First group</span>

Phonepics034.jpg

<span style="font-weight: bold">Second Group = .45 MOA </span>

Phonepics033.jpg

<span style="font-weight: bold">PICS OF THE RIFLE---------------BELOW</span>

<span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">Pic of the rifle .300WM (original post) below. Scroll to top of post for all of pics:</span></span>
http://www.snipershide.com/forum/ubbthre...178#Post2649178

Re: Warner tool Build first Groups. WOW!

HA! Welcome to the Warner clan. I have two (7WSM and 6x47L); they are both stunningly accurate (as is my Brother's .284 Winchester from Alan and Dan).

I also have and love my
American Precision Arms - Jered Joplin- and my
KMW - Terry Cross - rifles also, so you guys need to feel the love too!!!

Jeffvn