• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms Warning. Don't get scammed. It's not me.

I got scammed last week by someone using the same name and same pic as another member. Only difference was there was a period at the end of the name. 1st time I've been scammed and they tricked me that time.

Reactions: BurtG
There is a report button on everyone's profile page IMG_1078.jpeg

Reactions: netranger6
Of course people like you I click and you hide your profile so no
Button to hit
Me? I don’t think I have it hidden

in the thread touch the persons username then it will pull up a window with profile information Then touch the username again and it will bring up the profile where I circled the report button

Last edited:
Reactions: netranger6
This happened to me and a member that was selling something. I posted I wanted the item and to PM me for payment info. The scammer quickly created a profile with the same icon and changed one letter in his user name. Sends me a PM with an email for PayPal. I didn’t realize the difference in the name and got screwed. It wasn’t for a huge amount but be aware. Now I always contact the seller and not have them PM me. Plus, even on items that aren’t big money I ask for a picture with my name included. Buyer beware, there’s some real
A-holes out there.

Me? I don’t think I have it hidden

in the thread touch the persons username then it will pull up a window with profile information Then touch the username again and it will bring up the profile where I circled the report button
Yours is definitely hidden. 😂
Can’t check your feedback, I’m not buying. 😂

47925CF0-43A7-40BE-BA19-4CE75F3A98DF.png

Reactions: BurtG
People need to stop responding to WTS in the public thread. It’s as bad as posting a WTB add. Likewise, sellers need to stop saying shit like “first I’ll take it IN THE THREAD gets it”.

I posted a I’ll buy in now on the Glock 40cal yesterday and got a response from a copy of the seller with zero posts and 1st day on the site. Here is the post and the scammers response.

Attachments

• IMG_2534.png
    IMG_2534.png
    570.4 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_2532.png
    IMG_2532.png
    972 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:
Ask for the seller to send a dick pic with your name on their weiner. After verification send payment info and call the seller a fag.

• Haha
Reactions: Westy35
People need to stop responding to WTS in the public thread. It’s as bad as posting a WTB add. Likewise, sellers need to stop saying shit like “first I’ll take it IN THE THREAD gets it”.
This is a great call. I’ve been replying in WTS threads in different forums for so many years, it’s just habit. Both scammers I mentioned above cued off comments I made in the WTS thread and then sent PMs. I won’t post in WTS threads anymore. Sincerely thanks for pointing out the obvious.

Reactions: Islander