• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Warning - heat transfer receipts and hand sanitizers

rolin808

Private
Minuteman
Sep 28, 2011
Hawaii
In today’s environment I take hand sanitizer with me every where. The other day the sales clerk handed me the receipt and I just washed my hands with the sanitize. It blacked out the portions where I touched it. I didn’t use all the parts so when I tried to return it I had to do so explaining.
just one of those new things to keep in mind with staying healthy.

Yup, scorched my fingerprints into a roll of ‘receipt‘ paper a couple days ago. learn something new every day

Don't stick them in your console and expect to use them for reimbursement or taxes a few months later.

BPA has been nasty stuff for a long time, its in most plastics and coatings

one thing NY did well is outlawing BPA in any baby products/bottles etc a few years ago.

its stays in the plastic bottle or container until the temperature changes

the warmer it gets the more that leaks out

so freezing something in the fridge is ok but dont warm it up in the container...like warming baby milk

ive told a few people at stores when i see their kids mouthing a receipt

• Wow
Reactions: deersniper
Purell can help you get warts

Your body is amazing - it’s has all sorts of critters on the skin to keep viruses - like warts- from growing.

purell is napalm and kills everything- good and bad

save and keep your immune system going without Purell. Save the receipts too

Don't stick them in your console and expect to use them for reimbursement or taxes a few months later.
Meanwhile that traitorous scumbag Lois Lerner has her hard drive recycled and that is explained as just being a normal scheduled thing.

Just got a safety email at work last week. I work in the power generation industry and a lot of safety stuff gets shared through out the industry. Anyways some fella at another plant rubbed his hands all up with sanitizer and touched a piece of equipment that sent a static spark and ignited the sanitizer. Burnt real clean with invisible flame. Be careful.
the stuff they gave us said alcohol and aloe i think the only aloe it has is the word on the bottle.

Even if I could find hand sanitizer, I don't use it. Never have before, and not gonna start now.

I just wash my hands with good ole soap and water a few times a day, just like before the panic.