• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Warning Order

kraigWY

CMP GSM MI
Minuteman
Feb 10, 2006
Wyoming
The CMP has tenetively released the dates for the CMP Games at Cody WY as Sept 5-6, 2013.

http://forums.thecmp.org/showthread.php?t=87473

Cody has a great shooting complex.

Mark you calander. Gives you a chance to visit the Cody Firearms Musium and Yellowstone.

I plan on shooting my 1941 Springfield Garand in the Garand Match, my SC 1903a3 in the Springfield Match, My Eddystone 1917 in the Vintage Military Match, an Underwood Carbine in the Carbine Match and if I can find a partner, I'll put together a rifle for the Vintage Sniper Match.

Re: Warning Order

I really want to retire in Cody...

J and I have been looking for an excuse to come out for a few days. This may be it.

Adding the fact that there is a great shooting complex there just makes it even more appealing! Though I think those dates may conflict with Gastonia 2013.

For those who have not been to the Cody Museum (or the fun and small "Dug Gun Museum") Cody is not to be missed. It is a wonderful town and you can easily spend a day in the Cody Museum.

I love Wyoming...

Cheers,

Sirhr

Thanks for the heads-up Kraig, I may move next summer to within a days drive of Cody. I've been attending the CMP East Games for the past five years and would love to shoot this format in Wyoming.

Awesome!

I was thinking of doing the Phoenix Creedmoor games next year, but this will be way easier to convince the wife. Family in Rock Springs, so I can drop the family off and go shoot for a few days. Maybe an early season hunting trip too.

Just picked up a 1903A4 clone, so what other excuse do I need!