• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Warrant? We don’t need no stinking warrant..

Buffalo Police couldn't find tits at a strip joint.
For those wondering they BPD had no idea who the bounty hunters were or if they had credentials.
Bounty hunters themselves commited MULTIPLE (un)safe act violations with the weapons they had, felonies.

• Haha
Reactions: Doc68
Yeah my rules if you want to use my stuff. Obviously you have no idea what its like to work in the hoods. Im looking out for those guys too. If my stuff is stolen the tech is out of work till it is replaced. If it is a contractor he might lose 5k+ per week. Plus he has to pay for the stuff stolen. A fusion splicer is 10k, ribbon splicer is 15k and the otdr is 10 to 20k. One tech can have carry all of that and then some with hand tools that always run 1k a piece. Im sorry if you are offended but that is no easy pill to swallow. Staying in business is more important than a 200 dollar window. Imagine an ammo manufacturer employee has an expensive part stolen out of his pov that shuts the whole plant down for a month. You'd definately wished he had a boss keeping up with their shit.
Fiber optics?

Doc

speaking of...i need to brush up on my fiber skillz.....been doing mainly copper for the lionshare of my career. pulling the pin in a few years and i dont think there is much in the way of copper work out there.

speaking of...i need to brush up on my fiber skillz.....been doing mainly copper for the lionshare of my career. pulling the pin in a few years and i dont think there is much in the way of copper work out there.
Find a data center or onghaul job and i will show you the ropes.

I used to work for Verizon in NJ before I joined the army and that's what I did for them. Fiber splice and lineman. Never made 5k a week though. What kind of contract do you have?

Doc

One of the only positive attributes of living and working in Illinois LE: no bounty-hunters. Not only that, but out-of-state bounty hunters have no authority or legal shielding. Even if they had legal justification to enter the brother’s home (which they clearly didn’t) this would be a straight up Home Invasion, and they’d get to enjoy some Bubba-time of their own.

Not for long though. Remember, it’s still Illinois...so they’d parole in ~6 months. 😂
What area do you work?
PM me if you'd not like to answer here.

R